Capello eyes summer targets (3 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Wow, Good news for once, No new attackers to the club this summer. GREAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

We have all the forwards we need, I dont want Cassano or Gilardino, Id Rather have Zlatan instead of Cassano and Trezeguet instead of Gilardino.

I just hope its true and not bargaining tactics.

Midfielders sounds great though. Someone mentioned Ballack, yea i would love that too, but i dont see him leaving Bayern. Ronaldinho would be nice too, but also impossible.

I hope we buy Aimar from Valencia, great attacking midfielder with superb creativity, just what we need since Capello doesnt seem to want to play Zlatan on the midfield.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
Wow, Good news for once, No new attackers to the club this summer. GREAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

We have all the forwards we need, I dont want Cassano or Gilardino, Id Rather have Zlatan instead of Cassano and Trezeguet instead of Gilardino.

I just hope its true and not bargaining tactics.

Midfielders sounds great though. Someone mentioned Ballack, yea i would love that too, but i dont see him leaving Bayern. Ronaldinho would be nice too, but also impossible.

I hope we buy Aimar from Valencia, great attacking midfielder with superb creativity, just what we need since Capello doesnt seem to want to play Zlatan on the midfield.
Aimar, Ballack or Ronaldinho? Where are you living? middle-earth?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Hey all,

Capello insists on Cassano,no matter what.

source:sports.it

Capello insiste per avere Cassano
13 06 2005

Nonostante le dichiarazioni di facciata, fonti vicinissime all'ambiente bianconero riportano di una certa insistenza in Fabio Capello nel volere Antonio Cassano alla Juventus sin da quest'estate.

Premesso che per Cassano bisognerà chiudere entro il 30 giugno prossimo, si registra la volontà di Zalayeta e della Juve di chiudere il rapporto di lavoro. Qualora l'uruguaiano se ne dovesse andare la Juve non disporrebbe più di "cinque attaccanti tutti molto bravi", come disse Moggi, ma solo di quattro...

crappy transaltion but still:

Capello insists to have Cassano 13 06 2005

Although the declarations of facade, sources near the environment bianconero restore of a certain persistence in Fabio Capello in the will Antonio Cassano to the Juventus sin from this summer.

Introduction that for Cassano will be necessary to close within next june 30, it is registered the will of Zalayeta and of the Juve of to close the work relationship. In case if the uruguaian should go from the Juve would not arrange more of "five attaching all very capable", how said Capello, but alone of four...

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Inter owner Massimo Moratti has denied claims that he will sign Antonio Cassano from Roma.

Speculation suggests that Cassano is the "gift" that Moratti has promised the Nerazzurri fans this summer.

But the millionaire patron insists that the Italian international is not a transfer target for his club at all.

"It is a transfer which will never happen," Moratti told the Gr Parlamento radio station on Monday.

"He is an entertaining player but I don’t think he would add anything to a department which is already rich in quality. He would offer more problems than solutions."

Cassano, whose contract expires in 2006, is expected to leave Roma with Inter and Juventus allegedly keen.

The latter will net the player according to many in the game, including respected football agent Claudio Pasqualin.

"Based on my experience, I’m convinced that it would be extremely difficult for him to extend his contract in Rome," he said. "He’ll probably join Juventus."

Meanwhile, Moratti has quashed speculation that star striker Adriano, valued at £65m, will be sold to Real Madrid or Chelsea.

"After his exploits in the Coppa Italia Final last night, it would be hard to let go of a player with that potential," he concluded.

The Brazilian scored a brace during the 2-0 first leg win at Roma.

channel4.net

++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
LOL, I cant tell which one is in english and which in italian.
That is so sweat of you.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
"He is an entertaining player but I don’t think he would add anything to a department which is already rich in quality. He would offer more problems than solutions."

Somehow, I expect this comment from Moggi and not from Moratti...

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Although the declarations of facade, sources near the environment bianconero restore of a certain persistence in Fabio Capello in the will Antonio Cassano to the Juventus sin from this summer.

Introduction that for Cassano will be necessary to close within next june 30, it is registered the will of Zalayeta and of the Juve of to close the work relationship. In case if the uruguaian should go from the Juve would not arrange more of "five attaching all very capable", how said Capello, but alone of four...

I think it says cassano's transfer will be annaounced until the end of June(30) and we will give money and Zalayeta

OP

Tacchinardi79

Mar 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #111
    Juve reveal transfer plan

Juventus president Franzo Grande Stevens has insisted that the club must sell players before making new signings.

General manager Luciano Moggi has already stated their transfer situation, and Stevens reiterated their financial position.

Despite Fabio Capello steering his side to the Serie A title last season, there is not a huge pot of cash available for new additions.

Stevens insisted that the club would have to sell some players before bringing new faces into the squad.

"In Juve's current group there are few untransfereable players," said Stevens. "We will make a few other signings, but before that we must sell.

"There aren't any other ways for clubs like ours. Juve doesn't have any benefactors and we want to respect the financial rules defined by law."

Some reports have suggested that Marcelo Zalayeta and Gianluca Zambrotta could be the big names to leave Stadio Delle Alpi in order to fund reinforcements

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    BS juve will buy Cassano without selling someone big earlier,
    (unless swaping Zala+15mil for Cassano means we sell)

The reports an Zambro are just... reports

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    The board is accting like we are in some kind of a financial crisis,I'm sorry but for the team which won the national championship,and ends their European campaign in 1/4finals I expect more than players for free.

But it is not so clever to buy too many new players for the season,Milan is doing that but they are making clever and constructive jobs with buying the quality players.We already brought 2(good for subs like many of you say).Well,for me there shouldn't be players for subs ,they must be at the approximate level as the first theam players,and then coach shoud decide who will play accordind to players form.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
    Fiat has a tradition with juve but it would not be bad if Bill Gates bought juve
    lol, an american owner who doesn't know anything about football...sounds familiar :cool:

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Its tactical! were signing these free bees from possible future transfers. eg:kapo. Nonda deal easily would have been ours for cassano/chivu/mancini who ever a roma player, wouldnt suprise me if the samuel kuffour deal had anything to do with us him going to roma? think of us helping them (Roma) give 2 players in order to take 1-2 of theirs. Blasi+£ =Cassano/Chivu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)