Capello: "Bravo Camoranesi" (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
all i can say is that i've been quite impressed with camo's performances this year. again, losing lots of balls while trying to dribble or to cross, but he definetely improved from last season.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
What i have seen was quite impressive.

We should not forget, that Camos role on a field is to challenge the other team by dribbling... 1 lost ball from dribling is the same as 1 lost ball from a pass, but somehow people get more angry when we loose a ball on a drible!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Camoranesi also does a lot of work for the team, tracking back often to help Zebina and co. So he does contribute to the defense of our goal.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Camoranesi also does a lot of work for the team, tracking back often to help Zebina and co. So he does contribute to the defense of our goal.
I agree, Camoranesi has improved a lot from last season in many aspects:

1) He's a bit more consistant
2) He helps tracks back a lot and helps the defense.
3) His fitness has imporved. He actually runs his ass off now whereas last season, he was the laziest on the pitch
4) His crosses are better
5) He takes more shots at goal and i think that has helped cause more trouble for the opposeing offense. This is very imporatant since Nedved isn't in a free/central role where he could take many shots.
6) His dribbling and even passing has imporved a from last season.

He still loses the ball a lot, but at least he helps bring it back.
He's still no Figo or C. Ronaldo, but this new Camo gets the job done.

I'm glad Capello has praised him since he deserves some credit for his work and improvement.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'll try to take a video of me putting in some crosses and you'll believe me. As long as they don't go straight to the keeper or overshoot the penalty area and go out for a throw-in, I should be set ;)

erado

Nov 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I agree, Camoranesi has improved a lot from last season in many aspects:

1) He's a bit more consistant
2) He helps tracks back a lot and helps the defense.
3) His fitness has imporved. He actually runs his ass off now whereas last season, he was the laziest on the pitch
4) His crosses are better
5) He takes more shots at goal and i think that has helped cause more trouble for the opposeing offense. This is very imporatant since Nedved isn't in a free/central role where he could take many shots.
6) His dribbling and even passing has imporved a from last season.

He still loses the ball a lot, but at least he helps bring it back.
He's still no Figo or C. Ronaldo, but this new Camo gets the job done.

I'm glad Capello has praised him since he deserves some credit for his work and improvement.

:thumb: Agreed with the lists....

yeah, but still he is only good enough as an ordinary squad member, hard to imagine him transforming into a worldclass material. This is Juventus, thats why we need Joaquin... :D

OP
Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17

Camoranesi is a true footballer. You can tell that he really enjoys what he's doin on the pitch. If he only had Beckham's crosses and freekicks ....:D

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I'll try to take a video of me putting in some crosses and you'll believe me. As long as they don't go straight to the keeper or overshoot the penalty area and go out for a throw-in, I should be set ;)
    im sure i can cross better than u :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)