Capello: "After Iuliano, other players will leave" (2 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Capello: “Dopo Iuliano partiranno altri giocatori”
12 01 2005

Fabio Capello ha rivelato che Mark Iuliano non sarà l’unico giocatore a lasciare la Juventus nel mercato invernale.

“Mark ha fatto una scelta che comprendiamo – ha detto Capello in conferenza stampa – Se partiranno altri giocatori? Sì”.

I papabili a lasciare la Juventus sono Nicola Legrottaglie, richiesto dal Bologna, Parma e da club inglesi, Igor Tudor, richiesto dallo Shakhtar Donetsk e dallo Standard Liegi oltre che da squadre britanniche, e Gianluca Pessotto e Alessandro Birindelli, che potrebbero invece essere inseriti in qualche trattativa.

http://sport.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/20052/cmc_76876.html

Basically, it says that other players will leave after Iuliano.

Legro: wanted by Bologna & Parma and english clubs
Tudor: Shaktar Donetsk, Standard Liege and britannic clubs

And maybe Pessotto/Birindelli

I think Legro will leave as he is not selected for the coppa match and clearly of no use at all in Juve.
For Tudor, I can see him moving to Standard on a loan deal and be used later for a swap (just like Carini).

Biri and Pessoto will stay, we need them.

EDIT: :groan: can someone Edit the title? I misspelled Iuliano... thx

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Im not against this. The players that Capello wanna sell are not Juve-class anymore. And this means maybe younger and better comes :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Selling both Legrottaglie and Tudor would be a mistake imo. Depth is necessary and if those two leave our only back-up centre backs would be Ferrara and Montero.

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
Well if we are going to get rid of Legro and Tudor we need to buy some defenders! because who have we got in case Canna or Thuram get injured or suspended only Ferrara and Montero. :mad:

OP
Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    title amended ;-)
    cheers.

It's not saying that every mentioned player will be sold. They are just the likely possibilities, and Legro is the most probable.

I thought he could also be used in a Roma swap (he wants to play under Del Neri). What about: Mutu-Legro for Cassano?

Dec 26, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

cheers.

It's not saying that every mentioned player will be sold. They are just the likely possibilities, and Legro is the most probable.

I thought he could also be used in a Roma swap (he wants to play under Del Neri). What about: Mutu-Legro for Cassano ?
    I hope Sensi r stupid enough to agree

Jun 7, 2003
    Capello shouldn`t sell the whole backup maybe loan legro so he can forget the terrible season he had and come to his best form.

Mutu-Legro for Cassano
    :mad: Are you guys crazy? We bought mutu yesterday. he will prove himself in juve and become a star. And Legro should be loaned to find his old form(he was great)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)