Capello: “Beautiful match” (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Fabio Capello is much satisfied with the win that puts Juve 8 points clear of second-ranked Milan and 10 clear of third-ranked Inter and Fiorentina: “We’re playing a great championship and we’re much satisfied”. Then he talks about today’s match, defined by commentators as an “ad for football”: “It was a beautiful match, played with great intensity, professionalism and fairness on both sides. Supporters on the stands behaved really well too. This is the football we want”.

Talking about single performances, he’s asked if he noticed a decline in Vieira’s performance and Capello says: “According to me, he played a very good match like the rest of the team, the fact is that Fiorentina put a lot of pressure on midfielders while they left forwards one against one”. Then he is asked about a possible turnover in the next few matches: “There are still 5 months to come. Should the performance drop or should there be some injury, which I obviously hope to avoid, I’ll think about it then and there. Anyway, there’ll be space for everybody as there are still many matches to play”.<br><br>Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
I am beginning to think that as well, amico mio. Say

1. Juve
2.la Viola
3.AC Milan
4.Inter

Wouldn't that be sweet? :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
IMO Fiorentina will not make top 4,Inter could compete with Juve till the end.
So Fiorentina is not in the top 4 and Milan is not in the top 2, who are the teams taking the top 4 spots?

italian_stylez

Feb 27, 2005
It was a very entertaining match, full credit to Fiorentina, they really made Juve turn it on to win. Viola have some quality players and they prove yet again, you don't have to break the budget in order to have a quality team.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Tifoso Lou said:
I am not convinced that Inter will be in the top 4. Maybe. But not definitely. #1? Not this year. :)
I believe they will be back to their form again,maybe they will end uo second.they have the squad and everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)