Cannavaro to sign new deal (3 Viewers)

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Fabio Cannavaro is ready to commit himself to demotion-threatened Juventus by signing a new contract.

The Italian national team captain is rumoured to be on the verge of penning a fresh deal until June 2009.

Now 32, Cannavaro has reportedly already held talks with new sporting director Alessio Secco about his future plans.

The club have approached the Napoli-native asking him to accept a pay-cut in return for a longer contract and he seems willing.

Cannavaro is contracted to net just under £6m from now until his present agreement terminates in 2008.

The club are willing to still pay that figure, but over the next three years rather than the next 24 months.

The Azzurri stopper, along with captain Alessandro Del Piero, has already stated he would be wiling to stay at Juventus even in Serie B next term.

:)

Forza Capn Canna!

source : http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun25g.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Fabio Cannavaro verhuist naar Londen; Chelsea is zijn nieuwe werkgever. Chelsea neemt de verdediger over van Juventus, dat geplaagt wordt door de Moggi-gate.

Naar verluidt heeft de Italiaan zijn contract ontbonden. Chelsea hoeft dus geen vergoeding te betalen.

www.soccernews.nl
-------------------------------------------------------------

Cannavaro joins Chelsea.
The defender has stopped his contract at Juve and will join Chelsea.
This all thanks to the scandal.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if the news is true, I can't find it anywere else yet, but I hope it isn't.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Well, I can assure you it's a full BS...

Its source is Il Giornale newspaper, and that's a newspaper without any credibility...

And Welcome, man...

This place is full of Belgians...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
ReBeL said:
Well, I can assure you it's a full BS...

Its source is Il Giornale newspaper, and that's a newspaper without any credibility...

And Welcome, man...

This place is full of Belgians...
Thanks, but as you know, I won't be here much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)