CANNAVARO to return? (1 Viewer)

Sep 19, 2006
I would like to see cannavaro back. I think we need a defender like him because young players can learn a lot from such a player. We've seen it at the world cup. Whoever played next to him the defense was unbeatable. If Barzagli comes too our central defense would be the worlds best again.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
I would like to see cannavaro back. I think we need a defender like him because young players can learn a lot from such a player. We've seen it at the world cup. Whoever played next to him the defense was unbeatable. If Barzagli comes too our central defense would be the worlds best again.
Exactly. it's not time IMO to blame the players becoz they quit especially cannavaro. Cannavaro is old enough now that's why he was willing to gain more trophies before his career's death. His return is needed now, forget he's a mercenray or not. It's not the that important. The most important thing is :

- The main goal for the next season is : Reach a CL spot at least
- means to achieve that ? Build a competitive team but not completely renew the whole team we cannot afford that. A return of cannavaro is suitable for our team. We all know that the defence department is the weak one. So...

I'm maybe wrong though. This is only a point of view

May 4, 2004
hope it will be Lippi not another. Unless it's prandelli then I'm all for it. The thing that worry me the most is : how the board will treat the new coach ?
Thats exacely what I want.. Lippi only.. Or Prandelli... No other Italian..

If its Lippi, The board will treat him as a big coach, thats what he is.. Lippi will have alot to say in every move the directors make..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yugh, Lippi returning, Cannavaro and Zambrotta leaving their clubs go give Juve a hand. This is getting way too sentimental. Where does it end? Totti convincing De Rossi it's important to support Juve as they are national history and deserve to be reinstated, just before carpooling to Turin?

May 4, 2004
Yugh, Lippi returning, Cannavaro and Zambrotta leaving their clubs go give Juve a hand. This is getting way too sentimental. Where does it end? Totti convincing De Rossi it's important to support Juve as they are national history and deserve to be reinstated, just before carpooling to Turin?
:lol:

Seven, That might happen.....

...... N O T !!!!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't think we are in a strong enough position to be too picky. If we get the chance to sign a top class CB, which Canna is, we need to take it pretty much whoever it is.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
where do you guys get this information ??

Canna is NOT coming back, and neither is Zamby

I dont think any of the guys who stuck around B would welcome them either (would you ??)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
where do you guys get this information ??

Canna is NOT coming back, and neither is Zamby

I dont think any of the guys who stuck around B would welcome them either (would you ??)
I wouldn't...
but we need a real leader for our defense...and we weren't linked to any high profile defender yet!!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Give me one good reason that Canna would return to the team he betrayed,
just one...
He suddenly feels guilty about leaving?

He realises Juve is the only club he was good at in the last 5 years?

Incidently, I don't think he will return.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Juve should go forward not backwards...look for younger defenders of good pedigree and give them the confidence that they r the future of the Bianconeri...i see Chiellini as a leader of our defence...that being said there is no1 better than Cannavaro and if he comes back...i dunno sounds tempting

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
As much as I would like to see a young group of players for Juve next season, it it necessary to have a backbone of experienced players for us to be successful next season. We need to have at least one experienced CB and CM to hep the young guys out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)