Canini (4 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
sateeh said:
this is my scenario with mr.Secco doing the negotiations.

We will get him on loan with the option of buying him in the summer while sending Rossi & Volpato in co-ownerships deals and selling Legro( if that happens or anything even close to that i will shoot Secco with a sniper gun from here in melbourne :D)

as long as it is an option to buy 100% of his contract and not 50% of it, Im happy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Let stay legro with us and try to give away tudor. Tudor is younger and a Kroatian NT Player so we can earn more money for him and we will have a injured player away from us. Legro will have a comeback if DD will trust in him.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
curi83 said:
Let stay legro with us and try to give away tudor. Tudor is younger and a Kroatian NT Player so we can earn more money for him and we will have a injured player away from us. Legro will have a comeback if DD will trust in him.

Did you lost your mind??? an injury Tudor is better than a healthy Legrotaglie, I agree that choose between those two is try to choose the better from two bads but if I have to choose I choose Tudor 100 times

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
2 mid twenty players making their comebacks? I say pass. It will take a miracle for both Boumsong and Legro being a player that they used to be.

As it stands, we have Kovac, Boumsong, Tudor and Legro for CB. It is pretty obvious from the pre-season games that DD is going to use Biri as an utility player and emergency CB in case of injury crisis. This means that we will probably start the season with 4CBs. Kovac and Boumsong certain to stay, I feel one or both of Legro and Tudor will be out. There is no doubt that Tudor when fit can produce football of highest quality - that leaves Legro IMO as the one to leave for both wage and sporting considerations.

So I think a promising defender deal such as Canini makes a lot sense - Just to have closer look at what player has and make some evaluation relating his future growth prospects. I say loan deal with a view to co-ownership makes a lot of financial sense for both Cagliari and Juve IMO.
We can probably give Legro as a service for their return.
BTW, didn't Canini suffer from his serious injury last year?
I like the idea of such signing but I am somewhat cautious of a defender with a iffy leg.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
mark77 said:
sports.it made a mistake. They meant Andrea Rossi. #26 in our roster. I think he's a right back.
Mark,

Do you have a encyclopedia on Juve's roster? It seems everyone who has been associated with our club is in your radar.:D

It astonishes me sometimes that you know a youth player like Rossi who I havent even heard of.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Jun-hide said:
Mark,

Do you have a encyclopedia on Juve's roster? It seems everyone who has been associated with our club is in your radar.:D

It astonishes me sometimes that you know a youth player like Rossi who I havent even heard of.
he plays a lot of fm that's all. :D

Jul 15, 2006
CANINI, "For him Cagliari ask 8-10 millions"

Without doubt a player that Fiorentina track since long time is Canini. At the moment anyone have spoken about it, but the market teaches us that when no one speaks too of a player, negotiation has begun.
Michele Canini, Class 1985, Cagliari central player. Someone who always sports manager Corvino has observed. For the moment the player has remained in Cagliari.
Firenzeviola.it has felt the player's agent Renzo Contract: "I can say that today there is neither the solution Fiorentina, nor any other team. The player I do not think that he will move in January is more possible in June"

Fiorentina and Cagliari had spoken about a co-ownership?
"Yes I know that Cellino and Corvino had talked about this possibility even trading in negotiation other players"

Fiorentina interest remains alive…
"The interest of Fiorentina has always been so alive. The problem is that Cellino has asked much money:from eight to ten million euros.

An offer that Corvino still considered high.
"Cellinocould change idea?
"My player is Cagliari market man. It is true I have already said that this summer Fiorentina had tried to engage him, as well as other teams, but Cagliari don't want to sell the player. Behind him there are also other clubs that are interested, prestigious teams as Juventus, Inter, Sampdoria. The last word belongs to the chairman.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php?action=read&idsel=6771

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
CANINI, "For him Cagliari ask 8-10 millions"

Without doubt a player that Fiorentina track since long time is Canini. At the moment anyone have spoken about it, but the market teaches us that when no one speaks too of a player, negotiation has begun.
Michele Canini, Class 1985, Cagliari central player. Someone who always sports manager Corvino has observed. For the moment the player has remained in Cagliari.
Firenzeviola.it has felt the player's agent Renzo Contract: "I can say that today there is neither the solution Fiorentina, nor any other team. The player I do not think that he will move in January is more possible in June"

Fiorentina and Cagliari had spoken about a co-ownership?
"Yes I know that Cellino and Corvino had talked about this possibility even trading in negotiation other players"

Fiorentina interest remains alive…
"The interest of Fiorentina has always been so alive. The problem is that Cellino has asked much money:from eight to ten million euros.

An offer that Corvino still considered high.
"Cellinocould change idea?
"My player is Cagliari market man. It is true I have already said that this summer Fiorentina had tried to engage him, as well as other teams, but Cagliari don't want to sell the player. Behind him there are also other clubs that are interested, prestigious teams as Juventus, Inter, Sampdoria. The last word belongs to the chairman.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php?action=read&idsel=6771

They can keep Canini for 8-10 m €.Way to expensive. I remember he was once regarded as a huge talent,then he suffered an injury. Is he performing well again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)