Can You See Del Piero In Another Club? (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Hell NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not in my worst Nightmares :fero::groan::(

C'mon Zizou waiting for your comments to start another war.;)

OP
JuventiniSweden
Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    I mean Juventus is always Juventus..but a Juventus without Del Piero?? It kind of gives me the creeps..But gigi's twin is right, you never know..

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    I think it would hurt more then we can bear. If we could live without Del Piero at Juve we'd know some kind of peace .. but we would be hollow.. like empty rooms shuttered and dank.

Whisper

May 17, 2003
    OF COURSE!! delpiero would look good in any jersey!..hehe but i agree with juventinisweden.. whenever i hear juve's name i think delpiero.... delpiero Is juve... to me...for the time being..hopefully for a long time to come
    i dont think he'll ever leave juve!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i thought beckham would never leave from man.u and he did...
    and that seems to me very strange now....

so,
    EVEN IF!! dp leavs it will be tooooooo diff to get used to.......

it would be great shame for us if he wears diff shirt.....
    i couldn't stand it to tell you the truth.....:down:

Sander

Feb 5, 2003
    Del Piero is my favorite player and offcourse he should play at Juventus. But! He has won everything already with Juventus..
    So when his skills are going downhill because of age, i dont mind seeing him play in England, so he can taste how it is playing in an other competition. Also when he is a bit older he wont be a star any more in the serie a, but he would definetly be king in the Premier division, look at Zola, Bergkamp and more...
    Then Del Piero would be happier playing in england where they will see him as the best player in the world. And he deserves that..

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    no man i can see del piero playing in Madrid :D. I think Madrid have made many secret offers for Del Piero, because it seems like they like to get the icon from each country: Brazil (ronald), portugal (figo) England (becks) spain (raul) france (zidane) Italy (del pIero) those players are arguably the most popular from each country.

seriously you asked anyone who is the icon of italy they say del piero (even though maldini kinda is but hes a defender we're taking entertaining attacking football). I mean del would fit right in. Hes a star in heart. remember in wc 2002? when he scored that goal, i have never heard a crowd get more excited. Man when he came on as a sub, becaues of friggin trap in wc2002 EVERYBODY was going crazy. Like i was jumping with joy when he came on, it was like italy had won the wc. like people were cheering as if ronaldo had just scored. they had posters and jerseys of him like crazy. and girls love him. Seriosly if he went to madrid, they would make MORE money in ADVERTISING than they can dream of. Del, Becks, Zid, Ronal, RC, Figz, the sales of those jerseys IS MADNESS. Each game would be BASICALLY an Adidas ad.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

seriously you asked anyone who is the icon of italy they say del piero (even though maldini kinda is but hes a defender we're taking entertaining attacking football). I mean del would fit right in. Hes a star in heart. remember in wc 2002? when he scored that goal, i have never heard a crowd get more excited. Man when he came on as a sub, becaues of friggin trap in wc2002 EVERYBODY was going crazy. Like i was jumping with joy when he came on, it was like italy had won the wc. like people were cheering as if ronaldo had just scored. they had posters and jerseys of him like crazy.
    Very true Man i was touched by this.:touched:

Whisper

May 17, 2003
    i dont think he'd fit in madrid at all!! i think del piero is most comfortable right where he is!! he's kinnda of an icon of serie A.. aslo what i think he likes the most is being the captain coz he's a gr8 leader and inspires his team to victory... but in madrid he wouldnt be the captain!
    but i agree...in the wc, it was an amazin moment when he came on!
    but i wasnt surprised when beckham moved..all he cares about is money..so naturally he would accept madrid's offer?? y esle would he move away from his country?/ i think he wasin a perfect position...living in his country, with his family, a HUGE salary and playin for one of the biggest clubs in the world..so y move?? MORE MONEY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)