Can we take em? (1 Viewer)

CL finalist 2003

• Juventus

• Real Madrid

Results are only viewable after voting.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Looking at the way they played against Man U in the first leg, it seemed to me quite impossible that Juve could beat them. However, their defence could be better. And that's why there is hope. With DP, Trez and Nedved Juve look really dangerous and could cause Real many problems. Besides, the defence is solid and we've got the best goalkeeper in the world, so if any italian team is to beat Real, it's Juve. Another thing, we've probably got the best coach in Serie A in Marcelo Lippi. People may not agree, but that is the truth. His trophies prove it, and this season's results certainly prove it. No matter the circumstances, Juve fans can always feel confident with him as coach.:):cool:

So, I think we can beat Real, maybe not in Madrid, as they will be strongest at home and both Tacchi, Davids and Montero will be unavailable through suspention, but in Turin we should be able to beat them. I'm not quite sure how, but I'm sure Lippi will come up with something.:)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Come on guys, let's face it:

Whoever wins in this Juve - Real tie will go on to win the Champions League. Do you guys honestly think that either Inter or Milan can get the better from either Real or Juve? IMHO, I dont't think so.

So this tie is all-or-nothing for us. This is the championship. This is the Finals. We beat real, we conquer Europe. We have to and will surely give it everything we've got. The squad has the right mentallity, a little luck would help.

Come on guys, le'ts pump up ourselves for this decider. Let the aura get to the players, we can win this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)