can someone tell me to which players belongs these autographs? (1 Viewer)

kurt

Apr 17, 2004
hello,
I am a boy from Spain that has two autographs of Juve and I don`t know to which players belongs to. I think that the bottom one is of Di Vaio and the other of Zenoni but I am not sure I haven`t found some to compare.
If someone can help I will be very pleased to him. Thanks for all and Forza Juve!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

kurt

Apr 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    I think that first one is of Zenoni, that now plays in Sampdoria and the other one of Di Vaio, if someone has them please let me now, so I can compare. Thanks to all

OP

kurt

Apr 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    I`m sure that they don`t belong to these players: Chimenti, Buffon, Tacchinardi, Davids, Del Piero, Ferrara, Conte, Birindelli , Tudor, Zalayeta, Pessotto, Trezeguet, Nedved, Thuram, Camonaresi, Zambrotta, Montero, Fresi, Paro, Iuliano, so the only players that rest are Zenoni, Di Vaio, Olivera, and they have to belong to them, but the problem is which autograph belong to each other . The autographs are from last season , when they played the semi-final of the Champions in Madrid.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Where you at the game?
    How was it, it must have been great...... the atmosphere, the crowd and the game, must've been awesome ehh?

OP

kurt

Apr 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Sure its not Alex`s. Someone has Zenoni`s or Di vaio`s autograph so i can compare? Thanks to all that have try to help.
    Forza Juve!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)