Campioni!!!!! (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
For those who think there is a problem between Del Piero and Capello, have a treat of this. During the cerimony Capello asked the players to give the cup to Del Piero so he can rise it infront of everyone!! .. :cool::cool:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
For those who think there is a problem between Del Piero and Capello, have a treat of this. During the cerimony Capello asked the players to give the cup to Del Piero so he can rise it infront of everyone!! .. :cool::cool:

i was looking at the ceremony and for a second i thought capello was going to lift it. :D but it wouldnt make sense if the captain didnt lift it

Aug 1, 2003
Fabio Capello: “We’ve come to the end with character, attention and dedication, we’ve never given up even when we were caught up with on top of the table and in the end we’ve won. Victories do not give you certainties, they’re the basis, with something to be added, to reach more targets.”

Gigi Buffon: “This Scudetto tastes special. It’s been a long journey, during which we’ve had more than a chance to wrap it up but it did not happen. Then, in the most difficult moment, we won at San Siro with a fantastic performance. What I want to highlight is that this year we’ve been celebrating long this Scudetto and I like that a great deal!”

Gianluca Zambrotta: “It’s been a great satisfaction and a beautiful party, I’d like it to be this way every year. The turning point of the season? The great win at San Siro. This is a great start for our new cycle with Capello.”

David Trezeguet: “It’s been a hard season for me, luckily I gave my contribution at the right time!”

Adrian Mutu: “I’m happy I have come back on the pitch and that my team mates gave me the chance to celebrate this Scudetto. I’m now going to play for my National team and get ready for next season.”

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
capello didt look right wearing a juve jersey but still what a manager.
So true. Never seeing that man out of $2,000 suits and ties, it was something of a shock to see him sporting the short sleeves of a uniform again. I guess it has been really that long since he was a player. ;)

Grazie ragazzi!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by rokkstar ] ++
I hope I'm not too laaateee......

FORZA JUVE !!!!!
CAMPIONI !!!!!!!

yes my friends, we are the champions!!!

:D:D:D:D
One is never too late to celebrate a title :)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

So true. Never seeing that man out of $2,000 suits and ties, it was something of a shock to see him sporting the short sleeves of a uniform again. I guess it has been really that long since he was a player. ;)

Grazie ragazzi!

it just didnt look him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)