CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
you just ruined this page.
Nuh-uh :sad:

:flag4::theflag::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag3::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag3::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag3::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag3::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag3::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag1::flag2::flag4::theflag::flag3::flag1::flag2:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Such a fantastic group :lol:

They're all getting along so well, but the three I constantly notice are cracking jokes and laughing is Mirko, Vidal and Pepe. Hopefully they'll stay with us for a long time.

I'm 100 % with Marotta when he's saying that top players must also have the right personalities, in addition to having the required technical skillset. It's important that whoever we end up buying integrates well with the current group.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Such a fantastic group :lol:

They're all getting along so well, but the three I constantly notice are cracking jokes and laughing is Mirko, Vidal and Pepe. Hopefully they'll stay with us for a long time.

I'm 100 % with Marotta when he's saying that top players must also have the right personalities, in addition to having the required technical skillset. It's important that whoever we end up buying integrates well with the current group.
For this mercato he is preparing a test, written and oral in humor, drama, and soft skills.
:p

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Wow. If you listen to what Vidal says when grabbing Del Piero's hand. He's actually addressing him as: "Capitano". That's awesome.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wow. If you listen to what Vidal says when grabbing Del Piero's hand. He's actually addressing him as: "Capitano". That's awesome.
im not surprised at all, it goes back to what Marcelo said some time ago to me at how well Vidal is getting along with most of the players, the only one that he felt didn't integrate that well was elia who he thought was rather arrogant, and notice how you don't see him in any of the celebration vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)