CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Alright, nice work. I was going to wait for the repeated episode and record the clip on my phone, upload it and PM you it. The least I could do to repay all those mercato news posts :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
any clip on youtube available?
i did have it soon after the episode went live in England but it got taken off youtube. I love clarkson before, now i love him even more :D and in true Juve style he won the final challenge :D

---------- Post added 08.05.2012 at 21:31 ----------

is there any way i can download the full version?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Must be pretty weird for him, like going to someone's birthday who you don't know and joining in singing Happy Birthday?
:lol:

Sorta like being invited as a "date" to a wedding and not knowing anyone...then your date goes to mingle with people they know and your are alone sitting there either pretending to eat even though you are already full or you are the one stuck keeping the children occupied while the parents are dancing.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
i did have it soon after the episode went live in England but it got taken off youtube. I love clarkson before, now i love him even more :D and in true Juve style he won the final challenge :D

---------- Post added 08.05.2012 at 21:31 ----------

is there any way i can download the full version?
There was one part missing

http://www.putlocker.com/file/7602AA1875F98BA0

I don't know about others.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
:lol:

Sorta like being invited as a "date" to a wedding and not knowing anyone...then your date goes to mingle with people they know and your are alone sitting there either pretending to eat even though you are already full or you are the one stuck keeping the children occupied while the parents are dancing.
:rofl:

Krasic would be the one out in the hotel lobby pretending to text people :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)