CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
did anyone wake up this morning and immediately just smile? I know I did!
I did :) Also because I woke up to see my dog staring at me when I was sleeping. She's a crazy one.

I'm having such a great day. I keep remembering that we're champions for the 30th time and smiling. I'm trying to do work due tomorrow for uni, sitting in my Juve jersey and my Juve dressing gown. Smiling all the time :)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
The crown of stars above the logo. Silver on top of the three golden ones.
✰
:star::star::star:

I guess that's similar with the present logo in the shirt?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:(

---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 13:19 ----------

It's a good thing you joined the forum last July. :D
Okay i upload this in photobucket just for you.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
i dont like the stars in the badge, I think it diminishes their worth. Like the stars on the Azzurri badge, it just doesn't look as effective and valiable than putting them on top of the badge like for example Brazil does.

manost

May 7, 2012
The crown of stars above the logo. Silver on top of the three golden ones.
✰
:star::star::star:

Hello, this is my 1st post. Hope to make more in the near future.
I think that both gold and silver stars should be above our crest, just like Tommy suggested.

They shouldn't be above the scudetti and cup logo, because in the years to come there will be some that we won't be the holders. Our crest will be there every year. :wink:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Atalanta: "The president, manager, technicians, players & the whole Atalanta family send their warmest congratulations to Juventus FC."

Grazie Atalanta. Respect. :)

Trieste authorities say #Cagliari have to foot bill for damage to Stadio Nero Rocco, caused by #Juventus fans last night (could be €50,000)

:lol2: FUCK YOU CELLINO.
Fuck you Cellino! :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Trieste authorities say #Cagliari have to foot bill for damage to Stadio Nero Rocco, caused by #Juventus fans last night (could be €50,000)

:lol2: FUCK YOU CELLINO.
THERE IS THAT PRESENT HE WANTED :lol:

im pretty sure the players damaged the ceiling in the changing rooms too as they punched the ceiling constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)