CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I tried not to post too much after we won, emotions were running to high. I really needed to breathe and walk around a bit etc. It had to sink in, I had a hard time believing it. It was A LOT in such a short amount of time. During the ENTIRE season, even while we were first I didn't think of the scudetto, or how I'd react to us winning. I was scared of being disappointed, so I expected the worse and hoped for the best. By God's grace, we've been blessed with the best. A Scudetto that embodies the pain and suffering we've endured for 6 years. Now, for next year I'm hoping for even better.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can see it in my computer. :shifty:
:(

---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 13:19 ----------

I tried not to post too much after we won, emotions were running to high. I really needed to breathe and walk around a bit etc. It had to sink in, I had a hard time believing it. It was A LOT in such a short amount of time. During the ENTIRE season, even while we were first I didn't think of the scudetto, or how I'd react to us winning. I was scared of being disappointed, so I expected the worse and hoped for the best. By God's grace, we've been blessed with the best. A Scudetto that embodies the pain and suffering we've endured for 6 years. Now, for next year I'm hoping for even better.
It's a good thing you joined the forum last July. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)