CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Guys, do you remember what Tuttosport wrote on the night of the opening of Juventus Stadium?

Based on the ceremony, the headline was: "LA TERZA STELLA", with text under it saying: the squad now undertakes a journey to fetch the 3rd star.

And they f*cking did it :touched:

It's incredible.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Congratulations everyone!

When we were demoted I wondered when this day would come and how it'd feel but I couldn't in a hundred years fathom the euphoric sensation of winning this and lifting a big fat middle finger in the air at those that buried us alive and left us to die. This scudetto is worth more than the 7 I've had the pleasure of witnessing in my lifetime.

SIAMO NOI SIAMO NOI I CAMPIONI DELL'ITALIA SIAMO NOI
:flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::theflag::theflag::theflag::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag3::flag3::flag3:

:star::star::star:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
O PAPA PAPA PAPAP PA PA PA PAAAAAAA PAPA PA PA PAPA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA POST SENSLESS THINGS UNTILL I FUCKING CALM DOWN!!!!! O PAPA PAPAP APAPPAPA APAPAP

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You can bet your a** Abete will want to ruin our party by denying us the third star on the jersey. But we're not gonna let him!

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Wow, I just don't know what to say. I'm so happy right now.
Personally, 2012 has been nothing but a shit year for me, so this really helped. Hopefully after the summer, I have found a new place to live and I can begin a new era of my life, along with JUVE.

:theflag:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Abete can't do shit! He probably regrets not drafting some clause that gives the Lega control over what teams put on their jerseys. TOO LATE NOW BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)