CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
That awkward moment when I celebrated "Boriello's wonder goal" then I realized that it was own goal. It was 2-0 so i just played along!

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Maybe we will wear them next game? The new kits I mean?
That would be sick, the new shirt with 3 stars. We'll have to wait forever before we get to see the new jerseys though I'm afraid.

DP extension? Three stars on the current jersey? All possible. That would be a badass move.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Any one has a high resolution picture of the badge with number 30 and the stars? (the one that almost everyone is using now? :D)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Had some time to finally reflect, sober, and I can't over the satisfaction I'm feeling. Those awful years waiting finally paid off.

The instant the new shirt goes up, whatever it looks like, I'll be purchasing from the Juve store.

Hopefully today's Tuttusport comes in this afternoon, or tonight, and I can pick up a few copies!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Fred;

Juve fans celebrating in Libya :touched:

Ya, Juve is the most supported European Club over there. No surprises, most of my friends there were celebrating like crazy and sending me messages and stuff, had to close my phone so i could sleep :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Haha I read it, no pussy, no virgin. kes كس batoolee: بتول
That is a good indicator that you've just passed to the "Must Marry" age :D

---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 12:31 ----------

More from Torino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)