CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Hey guys...a question about the scudetto. For example in the NHL(hockey) there is one cup and the winner keeps it for the year and if they win the cup again, they can keep it for another year. Once the next team wins the cup they get to keep it for a year. One cup is passed around. They don't make a new one every year.

How do they do it with the Scudetto? Is a new one made each season or do they pass it around? I'm curious if there are 29 of them in the Juve trophy room or museum or wherever they keep the trophies and if a new one is indeed made each year...did they return 2 of them to the FIGC for farsopoli or did they keep them?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Hey guys...a question about the scudetto. For example in the NHL(hockey) there is one cup and the winner keeps it for the year and if they win the cup again, they can keep it for another year. Once the next team wins the cup they get to keep it for a year. One cup is passed around. They don't make a new one every year.

How do they do it with the Scudetto? Is a new one made each season or do they pass it around? I'm curious if there are 29 of them in the Juve trophy room or museum or wherever they keep the trophies and if a new one is indeed made each year...did they return 2 of them to the FIGC for farsopoli or did they keep them?
Copy will stay in club museum, original is going from hands to hands i bet

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
one of the greatest days ever. Cant wait to see del piero lift the trophy next week. And i know some people are going to hate me for saying this, but after winning the league and perhaps the coppa italia, this may be the greatest time for del piero to leave. To be remembered as the winner that he is.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
seems like just yesterday we were in B, I still can't believe this is happening. I love this team more than soccer itself

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pirlo crying was very touching. He doesn't hold his alcohol very well me thinks.

This is amazing. The whole thing. Just great.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pirlo crying was very touching. He doesn't hold his alcohol very well me thinks.

This is amazing. The whole thing. Just great.
It is amazing. Seeing him cry and Buffon walking over to embrace him was so damn touching.

I wanted a man hug.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It is amazing. Seeing him cry and Buffon walking over to embrace him was so damn touching.

I wanted a man hug.
yeah, from winning the world cup to this. they're best buds.

This is the best scudetto we've won by far. All the haters can suck it and that just makes it feel even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)