CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Find where I said we would finish this season in 6th......never said it for this season

Not gonna let some ppl here ruin my mood......30 $#@!ing titles baby !!!!!:juve1:

Its been the BEST season I've watched this team play....better than Lippi's best years and Capello as well.

I have to hand it to Conte.... he had these guys so pumped up to win every game, his fever was contagious, even I was hyped up to lace up my boots and help our team win, lol

Pirlo is the player of the season, with Vidal getting an honorable mention

I said it a few months back, WE are the most exciting team in all of Europe and the world to watch !!! Nothing like winning and entertaining at the same time ;)

To my man Sergio, I got your message, I couldnt make it to the phone. You were the first person I heard from after WC 2006 and the first after our 30th Scudetto win !!!

$#@! everyone else, we won thirty Scudetti on the field, and none of those other bitches will ever catch up to us !!!

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:spinning::theflag::flag1:
Vinman celebrating :touched:

Congrats Juventini :beer:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Find where I said we would finish this season in 6th......never said it for this season

Not gonna let some ppl here ruin my mood......30 fucking titles baby !!!!!:juve1:

Its been the BEST season I've watched this team play....better than Lippi's best years and Capello as well.

I have to hand it to Conte.... he had these guys so pumped up to win every game, his fever was contagious, even I was hyped up to lace up my boots and help our team win, lol

Pirlo is the player of the season, with Vidal getting an honorable mention

I said it a few months back, WE are the most exciting team in all of Europe and the world to watch !!! Nothing like winning and entertaining at the same time ;)

To my man Sergio, I got your message, I couldnt make it to the phone. You were the first person I heard from after WC 2006 and the first after our 30th Scudetto win !!!

Fuck everyone else, we won thirty Scudetti on the field, and none of those other bitches will ever catch up to us !!!

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:spinning::theflag::flag1:
You said it last summer. :D:D

:edit: #52 in Giachs thread. Not trying to ruin your mood bud! We all just remember you saying it :D

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I'm still in disbelief after all this. How did we win this? Pre-season people (including myself) had a lot worries over people like Pirlo, Pep, Giaccherini, Mirko and even Conte. They proved everyone wrong and we haven't had such a united group for quite a while. Our mentality is what comforts me the most, no way in hell will this group ever finish 7th and now we have some very exciting years ahead of us, with or without Il Capitano.

FORZA JUVE!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
FORZA JUVE!!!!! Still in celebratory mood after waking up. What a beautiful day!!! Thank you Juventus!! You truly deserve it!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Rumor has it that 9 Juventus players have been hospitalized overnight as Marco Storari's celebrations once again got a little out of hand. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)