Status
Not open for further replies.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I was Crying :touched:

Im so proud of our boys :touched:

Congrats all brothers and sisters
:juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::juventus::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::juve1::spinning::spinning::spinning::spinning::jvefan::jvefan::jvefan::jvefan::jvefan::jvefan:

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
CAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAMPIOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :') :') :touched:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I can't remember last time I cried, because I simply. Don't but today was so close. My lowlife housemates don't know Shiit about football, and they were asking why I was so emo. "is this their first titlte?". But thankfully I was there with one of the biggest Juve fans I got the chance to meet in person.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Top post Serg. :tup:

What I want to now though, is, :)D)...where is Vinman and his 6th place finish? :howler:
Find where I said we would finish this season in 6th......never said it for this season

Not gonna let some ppl here ruin my mood......30 fucking titles baby !!!!!:juve1:

Its been the BEST season I've watched this team play....better than Lippi's best years and Capello as well.

I have to hand it to Conte.... he had these guys so pumped up to win every game, his fever was contagious, even I was hyped up to lace up my boots and help our team win, lol

Pirlo is the player of the season, with Vidal getting an honorable mention

I said it a few months back, WE are the most exciting team in all of Europe and the world to watch !!! Nothing like winning and entertaining at the same time ;)

To my man Sergio, I got your message, I couldnt make it to the phone. You were the first person I heard from after WC 2006 and the first after our 30th Scudetto win !!!

Fuck everyone else, we won thirty Scudetti on the field, and none of those other bitches will ever catch up to us !!!

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:spinning::theflag::flag1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)