CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I finally understand why the world is ending in December 2012, because the universe has realized that the Scudetto belongs only to Juventus.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
What an amazing day!!!! Le 3 stelle sul nostro petto!!! Wowowowowowoowow!!!!!!
This year Italy.... Next year Europe!!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm finally home after a long day with my nephew's first communion, and I am sitting here at my desk, in my computer room, trying to absorb everything that has taken place today, both on a personal and sporting level.

I simply can't do anything but shed a tear and smile.

What a day this has been, from my nephew's first communion, to sitting on a couch with my godfather as we are drinking homemade wine as he is watching his beloved Milan fall to pieces, to running outside screaming as I found out that Juve had scored the second goal, and Milan scored their fourth.

Calling Jack just seconds after Inter scored the fourth goal, having my wife keep him occupied as I'm trying to get to a computer that has a halfway decent connection, to just thinking back to my what I thought at the time were overly optimistic views that this team could finish third. And then reflecting on when they clinched a CL spot this season, and how deep down inside, even though I wanted a scudetto badly, I could not be upset witha 2nd place finish, after what we had all seen the past two seasons.

And then I remember last Wednesday as if it was, well, last Wednesday, as I am in a pub in Tampa with my wife and I'm on my Iphone trying to find a stream, only to find one as Lecce tied the score, and my appetite for Hoegaarden went right out the window.

And then today.

Oh, Today.

My sister coming through and ordering RAI International 15 minutes into the INter match only to see Diego Milito score the first of his three goals.

I knew right then and there that something special was going to happen today.

I'm just spent emotionally. I didn't know how long it would take to see this happen again. :touched:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm finally home after a long day with my nephew's first communion, and I am sitting here at my desk, in my computer room, trying to absorb everything that has taken place today, both on a personal and sporting level.

I simply can't do anything but shed a tear and smile.

What a day this has been, from my nephew's first communion, to sitting on a couch with my godfather as we are drinking homemade wine as he is watching his beloved Milan fall to pieces, to running outside screaming as I found out that Juve had scored the second goal, and Milan scored their fourth.

Calling Jack just seconds after Inter scored the fourth goal, having my wife keep him occupied as I'm trying to get to a computer that has a halfway decent connection, to just thinking back to my what I thought at the time were overly optimistic views that this team could finish third. And then reflecting on when they clinched a CL spot this season, and how deep down inside, even though I wanted a scudetto badly, I could not be upset witha 2nd place finish, after what we had all seen the past two seasons.

And then I remember last Wednesday as if it was, well, last Wednesday, as I am in a pub in Tampa with my wife and I'm on my Iphone trying to find a stream, only to find one as Lecce tied the score, and my appetite for Hoegaarden went right out the window.

And then today.

Oh, Today.

My sister coming through and ordering RAI International 15 minutes into the INter match only to see Diego Milito score the first of his three goals.

I knew right then and there that something special was going to happen today.

I'm just spent emotionally. I didn't know how long it would take to see this happen again. :touched:
Top post Serg. :tup:

What I want to now though, is, :)D)...where is Vinman and his 6th place finish? :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)