CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Five decades. I am in my fifth decade of supporting juventus. I can't even tell you for sure if I even knew how to spell juventus when i started supporting them. This is probably the most gratifying scudetto that I have seen. A scudetto of will and determination. A scudetto thAt defines and re-defines the word "teamwork". A scudetto of courage. A scudetto of redemption. But more importantly, a scudetto of love.

Love of Juventus. Love of its Pride and tradition.

Love of my fellow Juventini on this forum

I love you, and am honored to have shared in this season with all of you. It is a moment I will treasure for the rest of my days
Damn how old are you :D

---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 07:39 ----------

celebration stream or videos?
http://www.calcion.eu/si24.htm

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Five decades. I am in my fifth decade of supporting juventus. I can't even tell you for sure if I even knew how to spell juventus when i started supporting them. This is probably the most gratifying scudetto that I have seen. A scudetto of will and determination. A scudetto thAt defines and re-defines the word "teamwork". A scudetto of courage. A scudetto of redemption. But more importantly, a scudetto of love.

Love of Juventus. Love of its Pride and tradition.

Love of my fellow Juventini on this forum

I love you, and am honored to have shared in this season with all of you. It is a moment I will treasure for the rest of my days
God Serg. I want to hug you real bad right now. No homo, seriously.

JUVENTUZZZZ!!! :dule:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I don't have words to describe how am feeling right now. Love you guys. It's been a pleasure to share this season with you. Congratulations!

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
YES! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS !! 2012! WHO CARES IF THE WORLD WOULD END? WE DIE AS CHAMPIONS MOTHERFUCKERS!!

HAHA CONGRATS TO EVERY JUVENTINO OUT THERE, LOVE YA ALL!

WE DID IT! :juvefan2:

:spliff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)