CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
THIS SCUDETTO FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! WHO WOULD'VE FUCKING THOUGHT HUH?! THIS TEAM WENT THROUGH HELL ONLY TO PROVE WHAT IT IS MADE OF! FORZA ANTONIO CONTE! FORZA MAROTTA AND FORZA ALL THE PLAYERS! FORZA EVERYONE AND FORZA JUVENTINI!!!!!!!!!!!! SIAMO CAMPIONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
THIS SCUDETTO FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! WHO WOULD'VE FUCKING THOUGHT HUH?! THIS TEAM WENT THROUGH HELL ONLY TO PROVE WHAT IT IS MADE OF! FORZA ANTONIO CONTE! FORZA MAROTTA AND FORZA ALL THE PLAYERS! FORZA EVERYONE AND FORZA JUVENTINI!!!!!!!!!!!! SIAMO CAMPIONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jinx!

Your username is a jinx!!!!

(For Milan. :D)

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
I wish I could go out to party!!!
I am so fucking happy right now!

:ultra::ultra::ultra::juvefan2::juvefan2::juvefan2::flag2::flag2::flag2::scarf::scarf::scarf::juve1::juve1::juve1::flag3::flag3::flag3:

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I became a supporter of this club in 2006 when Juventus got regulated to serie b for the first time in their history. Six years of defending this club and standing up when heckled for being a Juventino. This is the first time I experience something like this, and it feels so dam good! Celebration tonight. Even though im not that social in this forum I love you guys everyone of you! Forza Juventus baby. 30 scuddetto.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)