CAMPIONI!!! #32 - 102 PTS (10 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Brides waving flags, so awesome :lol2:

They should be thinking about wedding cakes and dick, but instead celebrating #32 :touched:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'm not going to lie it doesn't really feel special any more i have such high expectations for us now it doesn't seem like an achievement any more. The only good thing about Serie A this season was Roma pushing us all the way till the end.

Nothing will ever beat that feeling of winning the Scudeto in 2012 though, for me that was better when we won the world cup in 2006.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm not going to lie it doesn't really feel special any more i have such high expectations for us now it doesn't seem like an achievement any more. The only good thing about Serie A this season was Roma pushing us all the way till the end.

Nothing will ever beat that feeling of winning the Scudeto in 2012 though, for me that was better when we won the world cup in 2006.
GTFO

:flag2:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #294
    Galliani: "Juve dominating for 3 years in a row? Nah, the 1st year we were 1st till April".(doesn't say Juve were 1st from September till January and they were just from Feb to Apr).

:lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Galliani: "Juve dominating for 3 years in a row? Nah, the 1st year we were 1st till April".(doesn't say Juve were 1st from September till January and they were just from Feb to Apr).

:lol:
    Nooooooooooo :lol:

Galliani :rofl:

1st till April 2012-scudetto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)