CAMPIONI!!! #32 - 102 PTS (6 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Well done everyone, absolutely amazing achievement and very well deserved, we really worked hard for this title and credit goes to the whole team!

Cant wait for next year and to smash roma up again!!!!

Forza Juventus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think he already had more before that. Now he has the same amount of Scudetti than the whole of Roma :lol:
I hope Totti retires before Roma win another thing. Can't stand the guy, never could. He has such a pathetic and whiny mentality, and always sucked on the National team. 9 goals in 58 matches there is embarrassing.

Now Buffon, we need to send him out with the one trophy missing from his cabinet. Champion's League!

Matteo1897

Dec 20, 2013
Just heard the news! Hahaha good try roma! Unbelievable season for us domestically only losing twice, a far cry from just 4 seasons ago when we lost 10 games (and drew 13)! We are the champions and its time to celebrate :flag4:

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
What a surprise! I was thinking about the game tomorrow, then I look online and see Roma has lost! Hahaha, campioni! Let's continue this run in serie a, but also improve in cups

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yes, Pirlo vs. Genoa for me. That goal reeked of scudetto.

There were several this season, obviously, but that was the one that made me the most certain.
And also because of the fact we also were able to overcome controversial decisions in that game(Disallowed goal,penalty not given),so to get the victory in the end through that goal was very big in this context.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
What a surprise! I was thinking about the game tomorrow, then I look online and see Roma has lost! Hahaha, campioni! Let's continue this run in serie a, but also improve in cups
I forgot about Roma and got an email from Juventus.it about the Scudetto. I was like "wut" :lol:.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Mine too :touched: it feels like it was yesterday when we won the 30th :touched:
time flies. it's been so good for so long actually and I have so little memory of those troubled years before Conte that I was shocked when I saw on wiki that Tiago spent 3 years at Juve, lol.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Simone Padoin = 3 league titles
Roberto Baggio = 2 league titles
Gabriel Batistuta = 1 league title

Something seriously wrong with this post :lol:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
:party: Once again congrats to everyone. A reminder to all savour the moment. Enjoy it. Celebrate it. Every triumph is special. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)