Campbell to Juventus? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
I red on some sites (including tribalfootball so I don't know if it's true) that Campbell is going Juve. Juve have still interest in Cannavaro so our central defence could be Cannavaro-Campbell. IMO I prefer Campbell in the central defence than Thuram because Campbell is very big and strong and was very good at the Euro 2004. Maybe sell Thuram to get Campbell or maybe Thuram is still RB, but for that position we've got (maybe) Oddo. I never see Thuram playing on LB but I don't think that that's a good idea (zambrotta). Thuram had never shows his best at Juve so I would like to see fresh blood. What do you think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Cambell is certainly better than Thuram, but I can't see it happening. Cambell will simply stay at Arsenal.

I don't like Cambell very much though, he's prone to mistakes.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i cant imagine a brit playing at juve (i know there was one a whel ago but i never saw it was too young)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i just realized is campbell actually english? im nto sure

(ill cover my face in shame for beign so stupid if he isnt)

OP

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    But is Thuram the central defender what we needed. He never shows his worth and he's now 3 years at Juve. He had enough time to prove himself but never did it. Sorry Thuram, but if we could get another defender who must do that. I hope that they trade Thuram for Cannavaro instead of Di Viao for Cannavaro.

Oddo-Campbell-Cannavaro-Zambrotta.......IMO very strong

Jul 28, 2002
    :rofl:...this guy would be expensive to both pay and sign....he is on AT LEAST 100k a week already....i doubt he will easily fall in line with the wage structure .

Aint gonna happen.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
    But is Thuram the central defender what we needed. He never shows his worth and he's now 3 years at Juve. He had enough time to prove himself but never did it. Sorry Thuram, but if we could get another defender who must do that. I hope that they trade Thuram for Cannavaro instead of Di Viao for Cannavaro.

Oddo-Campbell-Cannavaro-Zambrotta.......IMO very strong
    Man, we should all forget about Campbell. Two sources published this story: Tuttosport and tribalfootball. It can't be more rubish!
    And...........I don't understand why you are so harsh about Thuram. Last year wasn't his, but last year, Juve in general wasn't good. But the year before he was even voted as CL's best right back, and was one of our MVP. I still rate him as one of the best defenders in the world, and I think he is by far better than Campbell!

OP

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    I hope so. But you must say that he was better wuth Parma than Juventus. He hasn't showed his true worth. Ok, maybe Campbell isn't better than Thuram but Thuram last year was horrible and his Euro 2004 performance wasn't also very good. He makes much mistakes. Therefore, I thought about a hole new central defence (or maybe with Legrottagle). If we sell him this year I think we could get much money and with that money we buy Cannavaro. IMO a much better defender. Sell Tudor and get Oddo, and maybe buy another talented defender such as Bonera, Ferrari (almost Roma, I know) or Cesar. With the 3 new defenders I think we see a much better defence next year.

OP

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Montero is a good backup with Legrotagle and Ferrara but I hope that they sell Tudor this year. That guy made so much mistakes........ I rather see Bonera or something for him.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    Here I go over one thousand.....nice :D

Thuram is IMO way better def than Campbell and he will prove it next season.....I like speedy CBs and if Canna arrives we will have a great pair in the middle. Tudor & Montero can be backups.
    congrats, and I agree!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)