Camoranesi (3 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
i've never seen him and heard very little about him, i would be delighted if anyone could tell me about his style?

i thought he was a right winger, is that wrong?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JKane ] ++
I haven't seen him as a playmaker either. Thought he was Zambrotta's replacement.
me 2. i saw him as a dribbler along the wing, i can't really picture him in the middle. bit again, thats just what i've been told about him, i havent seen the guy play.....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I heard that he's a right winger but can play as a support striker. If he can play as a support striker then he can play as a playmaker. I hope he is Zambro's replacement but maybe Lippi is planning on playing Zenoni in midfield and using Camoranesi as Nedved's back up.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
True,last year we only had Nedved and Del Piero as creators,now we should have a couple more in Camoranesi and Brighi.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
hmmmm....

i'm not too sure about brighi as a creator. i've seen that many people think of him as a creator, but in the one match i've seen him he wasn't very creative at all.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Lippi tried Camo in the 'hole' and the feedback was that he was great and did well at that position ... this makes him a great signing as he could be versatile, and cover-up for either Zambro or Neddy :cool: ....

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Brighi reminds me of a Gerard kind of player, not entirely creative but a complete midfielder with a very good engine.

Camoranesi has more creative skills than he does, but i hope they both deliver when it counts, in important games

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Mauro German Camoranesi arrived in Juve ten days ago but he immediately received compliments by Lippi: "I like compliments, but I have to demonstrate that I can play in this big team".

Mauro speaks about his Italian experience: "When I was eighteen I chose to leave my country for Mexico. In the Mexican championship I found my role and then Verona brought me to Italy. Now I'm in Juventus, and this is my personal victory."

The Argentinian mildfielder is sure to win someting with the balckandwhites: "I can play everywhere, and I think that Mr. Lippi made me became a very good player. I'm ready to win".

nowhereman

Jul 15, 2002
Yes, sure.
Last few seasons, when I watched mathes of Verona. Camoranesi was the only Verona player on the field that catched my eyes by his dribbling skill. A very good player!

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
i think its because juve fans in general expected more glamourous names like we did last summer when we signed buffon, thuram, and nedved. camoranesi, fresi, baioco, and chimenti might not sound very assuring but they may prove the opposite on the field.

Jul 12, 2002
Fresi, Camoranesi, and Chimenti will do what they were brought in to do, which is provide solid back-up. What fans wanted is what they usually get every season, a new starter who is supposed change the team. But almost no team is buying that kind of player in this market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)