Camoranesi, WHAT WRONG WITH HIM??? (1 Viewer)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++
It will better if he won't play next season with juve

Not that much (cool- girl ) why when we support a player if he was not in his form we start blame him for not being in the form just 4 one match or 2... and we forgot what he did all the season with his team... why ????:eek:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
Not that much (cool- girl ) why when we support a player if he was not in his form we start blame him for not being in the form just 4 one match or 2... and we forgot what he did all the season with his team... why ????:eek:
I agree with you Mona that we shouldn’t blame him for only one match.. but he doesn't play well when juve plays against the biggest teams in Europe:confused:... like what happened against Real and Milan :down::down:

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++

I agree with you Mona that we shouldn’t blame him for only one match.. but he doesn't play well when juve plays against the biggest teams in Europe:confused:... like what happened against Real and Milan :down::down:

Remember that Coma came from Verona and he didn't used to play with big teams like Real ... so that's the reason maybe...

Give him some time and I am sure that he will be able to continue with juve.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++

it is not about 2 or 4 matches. he didn't play well since the winter break. he did even play with Reginna.

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++

it is not about 2 or 4 matches. he didn't play well since the winter break. he did even play with Reginna.
I agree with u but....

Which player do u think always plays in the same level 4 the whole season??

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
It is not about playing in the same level 4 the whole seoson but being consistant can you name a player who haven't played well since the winter break or half of the season.it's a long time for performing below bar.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
A little comparison...

Last season, Camoranesi played 28 games for Verona. Verona are nowhere near the level of Juventus, and not half as much is expected of the players for Verona as they are for Juventus.

This season, he played 30 Serie A matches, 13 Champions League matches, plus a couple Internationals.

Do you see a difference? Just slightly. 13 Champions League matches for Juventus probably was harder mentally and physically than all the Verona games he played the season before.

Right now, he needs a long rest. He is definitely a player Juventus can use, maybe not as a regular starter, but for depth at midfield, which is something most teams can use, including Juventus.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
yeah....i think Camo future with Juve is really in doubt...:down:

today i heard that, juve still not decide yet about Camo contract as a permenant Juve player....

According to Camo, he love to play with juve......
He said, as a player come from relegated club, winning scudetto, play in CL final and make 1st National cap in his debut have tells everything and he deserve to stay.....Now its time for juve to decide which team he will play next season....

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
It seems that Juve's directors are not so excited on resigning camoranesi,otherwise they would have done it already...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
A little comparison...

Last season, Camoranesi played 28 games for Verona. Verona are nowhere near the level of Juventus, and not half as much is expected of the players for Verona as they are for Juventus.

This season, he played 30 Serie A matches, 13 Champions League matches, plus a couple Internationals.

Do you see a difference? Just slightly. 13 Champions League matches for Juventus probably was harder mentally and physically than all the Verona games he played the season before.

Right now, he needs a long rest. He is definitely a player Juventus can use, maybe not as a regular starter, but for depth at midfield, which is something most teams can use, including Juventus.
It's stated that he played 13 CL matches, but how many of them did he start?!? Not that many, he lately came in as a sub and only got 10-20 minutes. Same goes for Seria A. Besides, they train every day and are prepaired.

IMO he started to lack when all this talk about him quiting Juve if they don't give him a higher salery went on in the winter time. Maybe it effected him :undecide:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
He plays better when there are less expectations from him. After his brilliant start of the season, which surprised everyone, the expectations were higher, and he couldn't handle the pressure that well. add to this the stress of playing many games, the endless rumours, the international games, Zambrotta's rising in form and more...
still the drop in form was very late, near to the end, and his contribution to the scudetto winning was so big, that I can't believe you want to sell him. After all, he is a good winger, and we get him for almost nothing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)