Camoranesi transfer rumours! (1 Viewer)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Juve, Deschamps ci rinuncia: Ibra e Camoranesi verso l'addio

Il mercato della Juventus, per quanto riguarda il fronte delle cessioni, non ha ancora esaurito le sorprese. A guidare il partito degli scontenti ci sono ora Zlatan Ibrahimovic e Mauro Camoranesi. Didier Deschamps, a dire il vero, spera ancora in un ripensamento, ma i due hanno gia'' le valigie pronte.

La punta svedese e'' al centro di un duello tra Milan e Inter, con i rossoneri in vantaggio. Gli offrono un contratto a cifre che alla Juve non era riuscito a strappare. L''esterno campione del mondo, invece, ha ricevuto proposte dalla Spagna: Valencia e Real Saragozza si sono fatte avanti.

Deschamps has said its true that Ibra & Camoranesi will be leaving Juve, Valancia & Real Saragozza are interested in Camoranesi!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
He added a brief translation for the news...

Be kind to the man and don't insult him because of naive reasons...

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
Deschamps actually specified that none of the four following players: Ibra, Camo, Trez and Buffon would be leaving, as the club's doors are "closed".

Oh well, that's transfer rumours for you.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I can't beleive you misspelled Camoranesi as Cammoranesi three times, while the article clearly spells it as Camoranesi.

Apr 12, 2004
ReBeL said:
He added a brief translation for the news...

Be kind to the man and don't insult him because of naive reasons...

I did not insult him, i insulted his post.

Plus, since when has 9 lines of Italian been equivalent to 2 lines of English?

If that is true, italian is the most unefficient and utra-syballic languages in the world.

OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ßömßärdîër said:
    I did not insult him, i insulted his post.

Plus, since when has 9 lines of Italian been equivalent to 2 lines of English?

If that is true, italian is the most unefficient and utra-syballic languages in the world.
    I do not have the time to translate the whole article word by word, just be grateful that im posting some kind of news and a brief description in English. Or maybe I shouldn’t bother translating anything and you can work it out for yourself!

Or better still why don’t you translate it instead of wasting your time insulting people (oh sorry POSTS!!!) ;)

And the post feels very offended that you insulted it :rolleyes:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Burke -- be serious. Maybe "screwface" is a polite form of address in WV, but probably not in the rest of the world. That's a bit like torching a guy with a flame-thrower into charcoal briquettes and third-degree burns and saying, "Oh, I was just trying to light your cigarette."

As for the post, we often see here Italian news in its original form plus a brief English translation -- which I definitely appreciate. It's not for everybody, but it's a courtesy I'd like to encourage (rather than demand a full translation, in which case some might not bother to post at all instead).

So I think the guy deserves a little slack. As for you, whew -- I think you definitely need to get post-Jenna laid, my mumbling-terrorist-in-a-sheet friend. :D

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Dominic said:
    I can't beleive you misspelled Camoranesi as Cammoranesi three times, while the article clearly spells it as Camoranesi.
    Can a mod please change the title to remove an "m" from Camoranesi, just for Dominic if not for anyone else ;)

btw Dominic, what a great post, is the other 5,100 or so just as good :p

Apr 12, 2004
    Juve100% said:
    grow up little boy!

Im here to see and post news about Juventus not take insults from you.

I've been from Maine to Spain, Boston to Austin. I've been Blued, Screwed, and Tattooed. I've got a 10 foot dick, a bucket of balls, enough hair to hang you all, and you call me boy??

Ohh, not here for the insults?? Well, you will take what I give you and you WILL like it.

BTW, how old are you, 99.9%?

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    ßömßärdîër said:
    I've been from Maine to Spain, Boston to Austin. I've been Blued, Screwed, and Tattooed. I've got a 10 foot dick, a bucket of balls, enough hair to hang you all, and you call me boy??

Ohh, not here for the insults?? Well, you will take what I give you and you WILL like it.

BTW, how old are you, 99.9%?
    My age is not your concern boy!

I’m sure you’re not like this in person, if you were you wouldn’t be alive today with that attitude, you would have been floored by now!

Apart from that I like a little bit of spunk in this forum, makes it exciting! :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)