Camoranesi to Bayern????? (1 Viewer)

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I can tell you what I, personally, think...

DelPierino said:
I think Camoranesi should stay with Juventus or go to a better team than bayern he´s much to good for Bayern. They are only Crap.
These words make me want to be your friend for life :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I still hope Camoranesi will stay with us...

I'll be sad if he leaves, because I think he did for the club much better than many other players...

OP
DelPierino

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    You are saying something that´s really true.
    And what´s also relevant is the fact that he chance to win the Campionsleague with Juve is much bigger than winning it with Bayern as we saw int the last years.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    wrong.he has a better chance of winning the CL at bayern.bayern were unfortunate to meet the wrong side at the wrong time.otherwise,they were very capable of winning the CL.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I hope he stays. He is a very good player and most assists come from his right foot.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    I think Camo will go to Bayern. I don't want it... But Marchionni is comming. Capello (he has 90% of chance to stay in Juve) doesn't like to much Camoranesi.
    If you goes to Bayern... good luck Camo.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
    i will be sad if he leaves
    but with capello and the newcomer marchionni he hasnt a lot of chances to get a first 11 place.
    and i think in this situation he would better moves to another club who secures him a first 11 place because camo deserves it.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    Bayern should do some ass-kissing and major bridge mending after they said juve are like the mafia, that only means one thing IMO, Sagnol coming to juve, i do recall Rummenige saying Sagnol will never join juve as long as he shall live! Moggi is not gonna make it easy for them, we should have them eating out of our hands!!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Camo too good for bayern :rofl2: what are you on?

I'd bite their hands off if they offered anything in the region of £5m

OP
    DelPierino

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    Camoranesi is better then Marcchioni they play on two different Levels.
    And instead they should thinkink about selling Ibra and about letting Capello go!
    I don´t give a Shit if Capello thinks that Marchioni is better then him.:tdown:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Where exactly would Camoranesi play in Bayern? They have Deisler, Salihamidzic and Schweinsteiger (the ultimate German name :D ) for that position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)