Camoranesi out of Champs clash (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
ditto :D

But my hopes were based on a backline of Thuram Mexes Ferrari and wingbacks Zambrotta and jankulovski...so perhaps a back four is best with our mediocre players :lazy:
Its funny how everybody thought that Mexes and/or Ferrari would come to Juve. Well look what happened. :rolleyes: :(

I think I'm finished with Transfer Speculation, because you can't even begin to speculate with Mr. Moggi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Why does everyone think that Mexes could be the Salvatore of our defense? Did anyone saw the games of Roma in the USA? Mexes was eating lots of goals...They will bloody miss Samuel in the Serie A season.......

Alex

May 1, 2004
Won't Kapo take camo's position. If so i think it is good in a way because Kapo will have a good chance to play the whole match and with less pressure.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I always thought of Zebina as a centre back primarily...are people expecting him to be first choice right back this year ? :eek:
I don't know at all who will be our right back this season, I hoped that it would have been Thuram but...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Nedved,Thuram(right?) AND Camo missing...

----Del Piero Trezeguet Miccoli
----------------Kapo
-------Tacchinardi Emerson
Zambrotta
---------Ferrara? LEgro Zebina
--------------Buffon

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
IceBlu : Not fuuny ...

Camo was one of the few players last year who worked good on the pitch , anyhow hope we'll do it !

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Not to mention he loses the ball 3/4 times when he dribbles :irritate:

I actually happen to like him as a player, but the truth is, he's just not consistent enough
consistency is really a prob for him
u r :thumb:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Well Camoranesi tbh was one of the more consistent and decent players we had last year, so calling him 'not good enough and too inconsistent' is a bit unfair to Camoranesi as a player.

Camoranesi is heavily underrated on this forum.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
as much as i hate him, with nedved out and the current situation, it doesnt look good at all and he may be missed.

nonetheless, maybe kapo can play right and olivera can play on the left. zambro can play right as well if chiellini or pessotto are at left back.

this team isnt very good, but im sure they'll be fired up to play against us.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

nonetheless, maybe kapo can play right and olivera can play on the left. zambro can play right as well if chiellini or pessotto are at left back.
Or the left-footed Kapo can simply play on the left and the right-footed Olivera on the right..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Or the left-footed Kapo can simply play on the left and the right-footed Olivera on the right..

Olivera is left footed also actually. so it does present some dilemmas. at least we know that if nedved was to be played on a wing again, he could be a right winger instead of olivera or kapo.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm 90% sure Olivera is right footed!

Anyway if he isn't, he has played on the right for us whenever he played in the pre-season friendlies.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
So something like this:

Buf
Zebina-Thuram-Legro-Chiellini
Rambo-Emo-Tacchi-Kap
Mutu/Micco/Trez-DP
Mutu isn't on the team yet, and obviously is not part of the 25 players who are eligible to play in the Champions League for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)