Camera (1 Viewer)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I need help chosing a camera.

Because all manufactures are braging their product, I want some of you to give mr your opinion. I don't care a lot about the other specifications but I want the camera to be able to make pictures while the objects are moving.

I'm not talking about shaky hands stabilizator, I'm talking about if someone is running and when you are folowing him with the camera when you push the picture button, to have clear picture, no blurring, no unwanted shades...:tup:

My friend Baze, had this kind of camera, and when he jumped in the air, and someone takes the picture, it was like he is standing in the air!!! Like f*cking Matrix efects. But, I lost my phone, so I don't have his Phone No., don't have his email, so I can't ask him which model was it.

Thanks!!!:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
i think the Sony's do that, but i saw a TV commercial of someone chasing a thief and taking pics of him, i think it was a samsung. ask about it.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I need help chosing a camera.

Because all manufactures are braging their product, I want some of you to give mr your opinion. I don't care a lot about the other specifications but I want the camera to be able to make pictures while the objects are moving.

I'm not talking about shaky hands stabilizator, I'm talking about if someone is running and when you are folowing him with the camera when you push the picture button, to have clear picture, no blurring, no unwanted shades...:tup:

My friend Baze, had this kind of camera, and when he jumped in the air, and someone takes the picture, it was like he is standing in the air!!! Like f*cking Matrix efects. But, I lost my phone, so I don't have his Phone No., don't have his email, so I can't ask him which model was it.

Thanks!!!:D
Check out the Sony W200 (I think it was called W200) the 12 MegaPixels.
Sony are bring out a T200, which is also supposedly good for a point and shoot cam.

OP
Midzata®

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14
    ßömßäяdîëя;1450901 said:
    Vermont has rednecks?

Dude....that's same.

And Forest? Ever been to Tungutska?
    I lost you here. What are you trying to say?

I was trying to say that Vermont has lots of rednecks, and lots of trees in the nature, and not one good night club! The town where I'm from has more decent discoteques than whole vermont.

You do realize that a "camera" in Italian is a bedroom. That's a much more interesting topic under the circumstances. :choc:
    Than I need an 'english' camera, and to do something in 'Italian' camera:flirt:

Apr 12, 2004
    I meant compares to Prilep everyone in the US you would consider a redneck, and Vermont has very little true rednecks as we Americans would define it. Hell no, if you want a good night club, see if you can take a train to New York or Boston, those would be your best bet.

After those two, you might want to try Bangor.

OP
    Midzata®

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17
    ßömßäяdîëя;1451425 said:
    I meant compares to Prilep everyone in the US you would consider a redneck, and Vermont has very little true rednecks as we Americans would define it. Hell no, if you want a good night club, see if you can take a train to New York or Boston, those would be your best bet.

After those two, you might want to try Bangor.
    Man, have you been to Vermont. Half population from here are milioners who have second homes in other country and are coming here for vacation. Other half are farmers with abilities od fixing small gas engines, who by me are considered rednecks. Yep...

About night clubs, I've been throught several but all they play is some comercial from the type of Eminem, Britney, Pink. They play rap, and they even don't put Snoop or Busta Rhymes which I can boil...

I can't go to NY, or Boston caz I'm flyin to Detroit & Chicago later then home. And I'm working as siner until then. I had my first day off, 5 days ago after month and a half:faq2: Can you imagine?!?

If I come next year I'll definitely go to Boston!!! Don't get me wrong, I hated Америка before I come here, but now I see that people doesn't have nothing to do with what the politicians are doing. So I changed my opinion, I like your way of living, it suites me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)