Camacho Appointed By Pouta Madrid (2 Viewers)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
This just in Madrid Fired Quieroz
and appointed Jose Antonio Camacho (former SPanish NT Manager)

Camacho got hired after taking Benfica to a runners up spot in the Portugese league and winning the Cup Defeating Porto in the final

Also Houllier has been fired....

Buy on AliExpress.com

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
I remember Real did hire camacho back in 98 for only 3 months and then fired him to be replaced by Guus Hiddink after the WC, I though that was funny. Anyhoo, it's about time for both of them to be replaced

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ITs going to be fun to see how Madird wiill shape up
    Sameul has clearly made them stronger....

But Figo is through
    Zidane has seen his best years as well...

Figo will probably be sold in the summer who will come in is still not clear rumours has it that 25-30M € were spent on Samuel which means there is not that much money left for that big signing....

Maybe Joaquin will be traded for FIGO and Salagado going the other way to Betis....

Also Morientes might be sold to free up cash
    and ITs interesting to see what they will do with Flavio Conceiao now that Cambiasso is set to leave....

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Yeah, Madrid stinks...

I am also very interested to see what F. Perez will do in the summer. I also heard Figo wants to leave. I even recall him saying that he wouldn't mind playing in Italy, and in Juventus in particular. But he would be too expensive.

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    Not to expensive but
    too shít...

I mean the guy is finished as a footballer
    in ITaly the Ref's are better then in spain and they won't cut him the slack that the Spansih referee do when he falls everytime a feather touches him

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
    I remember Real did hire camacho back in 98 for only 3 months and then fired him to be replaced by Guus Hiddink after the WC, I though that was funny. Anyhoo, it's about time for both of them to be replaced

ye i though i had heard the name before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)