Call Of Duty: United offensive (1 Viewer)

murdock

Sep 13, 2004
Call Of Duty: United offensive is expension pack from call of duty.
The game of year 2003.

The game is from Gray Matter Studios(the maker of return to castlle wolfenstein)and Activision.
Here are som screens from the game:
here
On the screens, there are multiplayer pictures.

Here is the official website from Call Of Duty.
here

The game will coming in 15 septembre but will be on europe in 24
septembre.

and te last thing, the demo is coming on friday.
And I will post when the demo is finished.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Cool; Call of Duty is one of the best single player games I've ever played, and the multiplayer is pretty awesome too. I'll make sure I check it out ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
yeah,call of duty is pretty good stuff:thumb:

once completed the entire game in one day though,they really should work on the lenght and have a custom mission editor or skirmish mode.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Quality > Quantity ;)

but yeah, I agree... the game was really short... but you can tell that they took a lot of time polishing each mission. Call of Duty has gotta be my favourite 5.1 surround sound experience to date (even more immersive than Doom 3) :thumb:

it's one of the only games I played again straight away after finishing it. I switched it to the highest difficulty level and jumped straight into the action :D

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
yeah,call of duty is pretty good stuff:thumb:

once completed the entire game in one day though,they really should work on the lenght and have a custom mission editor or skirmish mode.
Yup, But this one is longer, much longer from what I have read.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
For example, did you ever think you'd be manning a ball-turret in the belly of an RAF B-17 bomber? You will in United Offensive. As part of one of the largest bombing runs of WW2, you start mission thousands of feet above enemy territory. Scanning the horizon from your glass womb, you see dozens of other bombers flying in formation alongside you. The skies are clear, as wispy clouds float lightly by. And then something hits the fan. Luftwaffe fighters seem to appear out of nowhere, and suddenly your bomber is taking heavy damage. Frantically you get off shots at passing planes, taking a few out in fiery explosions. But things are looking bad for your bomber. Suddenly, you get called up to the cockpit. Walking through the belly of the beast, you see that the fuselage has been partly blown away by flak, as blue sky is visible through rips in the plane. The rest of the mission gets progressively more FUBUR, as your fellow gunners bite the dust and you're left having to drop the payload of bombs yourself (sorry, no Strangelove jumps here). And, just when you think things can't get much worse, your plane rips in half, and you're forced to parachute deep into enemy territory. Welcome to the war!
:extatic:

I can't wait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)