Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (1 Viewer)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
They have introduced a few new game modes, campaign looks good. If anyone was expecting a whole new game that aint gonna happen, there is not much more they can do.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
They have introduced a few new game modes, campaign looks good. If anyone was expecting a whole new game that aint gonna happen, there is not much more they can do.
I like "Kill Confirmed", but haven't really played the other new game mode. My first impression of the multiplayer is that it's a mix of MW2 and Black Ops. Kill streaks seems weaker and their a bit harder to get, so there are more gunfights.

I haven't played the campaign since CoD4 so can't really say much about that.

OP
Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #29
    Not gonna pick this one up myself, might get a loan of it in a year's time for the campaign to see out the 'storyline' though.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Just finished campaign, good I liked it, even if it was a little short. I am satisfied but sadly no COD has met the heights of COD 4's brilliant multiplayer.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    anybody still playing this? picked it up since NOBODY was playing Battlefield, quite like Kill Confirmed as it forces a degree of team work

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    my K?D ratio is dreadful at the moment but i am getting better all the time. grabbing all the tags i can and denying kills where possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)