Call Of Duty 4 online? (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

IMO the best shooter ever. I'm not a big gamer but this game is really great, too bad the single player is really short...

I managed to get to some online, cracked servers but found out I'm really not good. I get my ass handed to me all the time. And I mean literally, like 1 kill and 16 deaths. :p

Anyone here interested in playing? Let's set up a team deathmatch or something. I'll handle defeat more easily if I at least knew who's kicking my ass. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Funny thing, 2 minutes ago a colleague at work was telling me about how he was playing CoD4 last night online and how he got his ass handed to him.
I played it multiplayer, it is an awesome game!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I've played COD3 online, started badly them improved :D
I would play but my computer goes slowly on fm2008 so you can imagine how it would go on COD4

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    • V

V

Funny thing, 2 minutes ago a colleague at work was telling me about how he was playing CoD4 last night online and how he got his ass handed to him.
    I played it multiplayer, it is an awesome game!
    LOL, I think too many people are grenade-happy. I can't be that bad. :D

Yesterday was my first time ever playing any game online and I thought it was really fun. I just didn't like the fact I don't know anyone and that everyone is killing me of course.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    He was saying how all people do is pick a corner to hide with their sniper rifles and shoot you from far away. I hated that back in Counter Strike. We talking PS3 here or PC?

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    • V

V

He was saying how all people do is pick a corner to hide with their sniper rifles and shoot you from far away. I hated that back in Counter Strike. We talking PS3 here or PC?
    That's what I was trying to do. Just that I didn't know any good places to hide so I was constantly killed.

I don't have a problem with that, my biggest issue is with the over use of grenades. On some servers where you have over 20 players, it's a complete grenadefest, it makes playing impossible. Wherever you go, a grenade will follow.

PC of course.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    • V

V

I wanna do a butthead on you with my Yokozuna.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    • V

V

This is how I got it working. :google: people!

1. This will get you going playing on cracked servers. Install the 1.4 patch as most servers are for that patch. You can get a single player crack for that version on www.gamecopyworld.com , for multiplayer you don't need a crack, you just need to login to a cracked server that doesn't check your CD-key.

2. COD4 multiplayer uses Punkbuster for online play and it can cause problems because it recognizes your game as pirated. There's a pretty easy way to get around it though, read about it here, it's in the second post.

3. You'll need a key generator in order to change your key code to fool Punkbuster, I'll upload it for you here.

After you've done all that we can get on MSN to arrange a server where we'll all be, we're gonna need more players, I don't wanna be killing only you. :p

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    ive only played this game offline on ps3. all i have to say is its one of the best games ive ever played. the best army based one ever. its amazingly good. only flaw is the campaign is short, but i played it several times over lol. it really pulls you into the story line. i loved it

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    • V

V

The best mission is the one where you play as Cpt. Price. Snipers.... :D

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    • V

V

That's OK, I dislike most of your threads anyway. Cricket, Tennis. Pft... :D

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    COD 4 rox but i m currently on http://sfront.ijji.com/
    much less of a headache to log in, free and 100% legal...
    For single games i prefer Crysis, but COD 4 would one of the best gaming experiences ever, i think i ll try that out in the next days and let you know.
    Do they use cheats/glitches in this game, how's the ping related problems?

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    • V

V

COD4 single player is great, it's just too short I'm afraid. There are cheaters everywhere but most private servers kick them out pretty quickly. I've experienced no ping problems as well. Multiplayer is simply awesome.

I think Crysis is great, love the gameplay, love the graphics and performance is good on my new HD3870 with the new patch. The only thing I dislike is the aliens, I don't like aliens in games, they scare me.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    • V

V

I fuckin hate playing this online. FUCK! 3/24!!! Aaaaah!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)