Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (19 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
I guess the whole thing with the penality that we benefit on sporting level from the plusvalenza?!

Then.. we receive -15 point..
Then they say -15 is too much and is not linked to motives and benefits.
Fine..

One must ask

How are they going to calculate the damage received when they admitted that they wrongly gave us -15.. fucked up the season and team performance.
In short.. they said plusvalenza benefited us..
I would say.. in the same fashion.. the wrong decision of -15 damaged us..
So each should cancel each other..

Give back the 15 points, and our punishment for the non-existing offense of plusvalenza is only the damage received by their mis judgements on the -15..
As whatever DEBATABLE benefits that they assume we gained from plusvalenza.. they must consider the damage received because of their wrong ruling on the -15

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Every time you think this country can’t get more retarded boooooom they find something new to shock you…. Everyone said it’s either the 15 points back or not and the decision is on the 19th….. is it even legal to clear someone and accuse him for the same thing again?

And just think about it, it took them 30 min to go from -9 to -15 lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I guess the whole thing with the penality that we benefit on sporting level from the plusvalenza?!

Then.. we receive -15 point..
Then they say -15 is too much and is not linked to motives and benefits.
Fine..

One must ask

How are they going to calculate the damage received when they admitted that they wrongly gave us -15.. fucked up the season and team performance.
In short.. they said plusvalenza benefited us..
I would say.. in the same fashion.. the wrong decision of -15 damaged us..
So each should cancel each other..

Give back the 15 points, and our punishment for the non-existing offense of plusvalenza is only the damage received by their mis judgements on the -15..
As whatever DEBATABLE benefits that they assume we gained from plusvalenza.. they must consider the damage received because of their wrong ruling on the -15
Sue the FIGC and every fucker involved, then announce super league. Serie Ass would be dead forever

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The strong indiscretion is that the orientation is to return the fifteen points to Juventus, then there will be the possibility of new trials,new evidence appeals and more uncertainty, but this is today.
[ @MarcoGiordano6)

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Tomorrow we will find out at 10am utc what colour shoes the coni members are wearing and by 12.48pm we should hear what they're ordering for lunch and then the big decision will made at 5pm .... home or pub

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)