Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I still randomly laugh to myself that the bloated maggot Rossi joined Telecom Italia straight after the FIGC massacre, and then eventually ended up working for IFIL. What more do people need to know about how this whole thing played out?

Farsopoli is up there with the biggest sporting frauds of all time, the whole thing was built and crumbles on the ego of Moggi.

Inter celebrating that scudetto and their fans still claiming it is straight up embarrassing.
That one never made sense to me tbh

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That years............ .We were the strongest team,team of champions and were relegated.My most painful sport years."scudetto of honesty" they say.Suck my dick bastards.Most disgusting sport club ever,Inter .And that shitty judges.Now they confess that that farce was completely wrong.What stop them to rule in accordance with the law then? Fuck that cartoon creature Moratti.They will never ever win anything.Watch and see everybody. No matter which and what amount of money they invest

Jul 2, 2006
This.

Too little, too late now. Just shows what a fucking sham and a disgrace this "trial" was. Guido Rossi appointing his mates to award a cardboard title to Inter :inter: Disgusting maggots.
I remember the good old times when people getting bashed by most of the members here because of saying that Juventus didn't cheat. It was very unpopular to defend Juve in 2006 summer.

- - - Updated - - -

That one never made sense to me tbh
That one made most sense. John Elkann is in it.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We had the strongest team, but a fucking stubborn coach with an archaic mentality. I really hated Capello, for those demoralizing defeats in the CL.
Exactly.The pussiest coach ever.We have something like 8 Juve players playing both for Italy or France in that WC Final in Germany 2006 .The team of monsters and that turd didn't win CL with his pussy tactics.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
this video sums up calciopoli , del piero=juve, materazzi = inter, referee=FIGC

- - - Updated - - -

this video sums up calciopoli , del piero=juve, materazzi = inter, referee=FIGC
The only player on that Italy team I hated to see win the world cup, I couldnt even celebrate his goal in the final. Biggest cunt in the history

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I wonder if this is them trying to rub it in our faces? In 10 years time it'll all be admitted but we still won't get anything back because of legal protection. Awful.

Are still sueing for our 443m? Admissions like this can only help our case.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I sometimes wonder if Calciopoli was a blessing in disguise. We basically had to revolutionize our entire operations and it worked out as well as you could imagine.

Meanwhile, Inter was winning scudetti but also became complacent and had no long-term plan for their aging stars. They just let them expire instead of trying to create a new cycle.

There are so many "what-ifs" like would we take a chance on Samp's sporting director if we were still top of the table? Would we look at a coach like Conte who had a limited resume?

Or it's possible our ownership is always and will always be smarter than the rest of Italy and we would have revolutionized regardless.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Still remember Materazzi in his white smoking and Moratti claiming this was the most clean scudetto ever.

Assholes got saved by the statute of limitations and the guys leading the investigations. THEY were the ones who cheated and should of been sent in B. cocksuckers.
and do you not feel bitter and disgusted because our current leaders didn't attack figc right after calciopoli and not years after? it was a real shame. they left moggi to fight his own battles..

- - - Updated - - -

I sometimes wonder if Calciopoli was a blessing in disguise. We basically had to revolutionize our entire operations and it worked out as well as you could imagine.

Meanwhile, Inter was winning scudetti but also became complacent and had no long-term plan for their aging stars. They just let them expire instead of trying to create a new cycle.

There are so many "what-ifs" like would we take a chance on Samp's sporting director if we were still top of the table? Would we look at a coach like Conte who had a limited resume?

Or it's possible our ownership is always and will always be smarter than the rest of Italy and we would have revolutionized regardless.
mourinho and moratti fucked inter hard just like milan...they didn't thought of the future and our first scudetto was a real surprise for all..

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

It is impossible to accurately predict what would've happened, but for what it's worth the Juventus Stadium was already planned before Calciopoli, and would've likely been completed early without the whole mess.

So we would've been ahead of our competition at least in that regard, would've bode quite well for other aspects too imo

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
and do you not feel bitter and disgusted because our current leaders didn't attack figc right after calciopoli and not years after? it was a real shame. they left moggi to fight his own battles..

- - - Updated - - -
It was disgusting, we showed our loyalty well and broke in pieces the moment fingers got pointing at us.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I sometimes wonder if Calciopoli was a blessing in disguise.
No, just No. We lost shit loads of money, two scudettos and our name thrown in the dirt. No matter what calciopoli and blessing are two words that don't go together.

We started off badly with cobolli gigli and fucko sucko. Yes it worked out well when Agnelli came in but that was our hard work that brought us back up and maybe DNA bottom line is it isn't and will never be blessing. We didn't need it and could have coped without it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I remember the good old times when people getting bashed by most of the members here because of saying that Juventus didn't cheat. It was very unpopular to defend Juve in 2006 summer.
Too right, disgraceful. Them people need to repent, it was hard as it is when dealing with non juve fans and when your own come out with that shit, it hurts more.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)