Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (10 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The Bianconeri are still considering suing the Italian Football Association (FIGC) for damages and estimate their losses -- material and moral -- to be in the region of €443 million. This ruling may now render such an appeal futile, considering it has ultimately ruled that Moggi was guilty of manipulating the league to earn Juve the title.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
tell me where did this situation turned? i mean AA wanted 443 and the 2 titles, tavecchio said no way we'll pay that much, he said he'll talk to AA and negociate, and from that point nothing.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Now hear this.
FIGC have announced that they will counter sue Juventus on the pretended damage suffered after Calciopoli in terms of image etc.
Who is the FIGC lawyer making such bold statement? Mister Luigi Medugno, some of you might remember his name. Yes, him: the guy who persecuted Conte and got him suspended for the alleged wrong doings (he could NOT not have known...).
But I am a curious kind of person. I like to look deeper. And what did I find?
This lawyer is also the lawyer of FININVEST and Berlusconi!!!
I mean, the lawyer of the owners of Serie A second biggest Club, is pressing charges with a different hat against ... the top club!!!!
Don't you think this sucks?!?!?!

Here is my source : http://www.repubblica.it/economia/f..._italia_per_la_quota_in_mediolanum-104466058/

ps:Have written to Tuttosport, Ravezzani and Zampini. Only guy who replied to me was Zampini. I hope he will use this information during one of the next football talk shows he gets invited to.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Now hear this.
FIGC have announced that they will counter sue Juventus on the pretended damage suffered after Calciopoli in terms of image etc.
Who is the FIGC lawyer making such bold statement? Mister Luigi Medugno, some of you might remember his name. Yes, him: the guy who persecuted Conte and got him suspended for the alleged wrong doings (he could NOT not have known...).
I mean, the lawyer of the owners of Serie A second biggest Club, is pressing charges with a different hat against ... the top club!!!!

Here is my source : http://www.repubblica.it/economia/f..._italia_per_la_quota_in_mediolanum-104466058/

ps:Have written to Tuttosport, Ravezzani and Zampini. Only guy who replied to me was Zampini. I hope he will use this information during one of the next football talk shows he gets invited to.
damn, that's some tasty stuff. nothing surprising though: we've seen what guido rossi has done to juve and how he was related to moratti and inter.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Now hear this.

When did the FIGC announce they will counter sue?

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
all this mess makes me get some italianphobia

- - - Updated - - -

and i dont know how Juve related guy is always nowhere at the top of power of calcio despite being a biggest club in italy. this really sucks ass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)