Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (19 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I said it would be practically impossible even from you to get though. Now you know why I need you? Get them back man! You'll open the thread at the appropriate time. When we ask for them. ;)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I said it would be practically impossible even from you to get though. Now you know why I need you? Get them back man! You'll open the thread at the appropriate time. When we ask for them. ;)
:delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

Am I legend status yet?

Or will that cement my legacy for generations of Tuz history?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Moggi cleared of defaming ex-Inter president Facchetti

13 minutes ago

MILAN (AP) — Former Juventus executive Luciano Moggi has been cleared of defaming former Inter Milan president Giacinto Facchetti in a case related to the 2006 match-fixing scandal that shook Italian football.

A judge in Milan ruled on Wednesday that Moggi did not commit a crime.

Moggi was accused of defaming Facchetti on a TV show in 2010, alleging the Inter official fixed matches with referee requests.

Those were the same charges Moggi himself faced, as he was considered the mastermind of a plot to influence refereeing assignments. Moggi's 28-month jail term for criminal association was thrown out this year after the statute of limitations expired.

Facchetti died in 2006, and the trial was brought by his son Gianfelice.

A prosecutor requested Moggi be fined 10,000 euros ($11,000).

so they say inter cheated and asked for refs. :numnum:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well what he said wasn't a lie, it is there to listen to and read on the tapes and manuscripts. If anything Facchetti (and the Milan crook Meani) were the absolute worst two when it came to sporting crimes. They seemed to have this perception, along with the rest of Italy, that Moggi was running shit, and they way overstepped the mark to try to compensate. All Moggi was doing was leaning on the designators with the limited power he had, he didn't ask for refs to favour Juve or balance things out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)