Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (8 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

"Before Calciopoli it was only possible to finish second, it was a rule, Scudetto in 2006 was the 2nd best trophy"

finishing 3rd is his second best accomplishment

:rofl:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Seven teasing Turks poor English and saying we were guilty and deserved our punishement lol
Not quite. I did assume we must have been guilty, because how else could they relegate a club the size of Juventus? What I clearly forgot however was that this was Italy. At that point I was still silly enough to believe that Italy was just like any other western european country in terms of law.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Everyone who followed Calciopoli from up close since march 2006 knows how Intermerda fecked us. If you had believed that it was all fair to sent Juve in Serie B and it was fair thepiecesofsheitinter to take our scudetti then it means that you are either mentally retarded or you lacked the basic information about the scandal.

Apr 29, 2006
I knew it back then we weren't what they said we were:
1. Accusations were inconsistent in a very short amount of time.
2. Many 'stars' that ought to be outside of the football realm were aligning... Mostly the inner struggles of the Agnelli empire after Gianni's death.
3. The official positions of the two milanese clubs. These people share players, scouting knowledge, hotels for players ... probably their wives as well, but interestingly they were kind of on the opposing ends here. Kind of...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Long time since I heard that "season ticket holder" bit, I missed it, I think he even had it in his profile before.. He was formerly known as Shadowfax, right? Yeah I know him and I know most of the guys from this forum, before I started posting I was reading these boards regulary and I know more than you think.

It's not about who I like, don't like, respect and disrespect, it's about you and some others who think just because few years ago you knew everyone and everyone knew you, that this place was oozing intelligence and proper conversations, there were no idiots and trolls, just great, smart guys who loved each other. Guess what, there were always idiots here, from Rainforest Liu to to Badass Devil.

Just because Respaul or Sergio or whoever left doesn't mean he got sick of idiots, if he did then he's an idiot himself for reading another idiot's posts instead of simply overlooking them. Idiots and trolls were always here, just like on every other internet forum. Perhaps the man lost interest and doesn't have the time anymore, maybe he got married and had a child born, maybe he lost the finance to be a season ticket holder anymore and he's ashamed to post now because of it.

Maybe I got it all fucking wrong, but you're acting like you and your gang are all smart and intelligent when you have guys like Burkes who are no better than m_elayyan or Badass Devil. But hey, he's your friend, you know him from day one and he's a good troll to have around.

Also, I think password protecting that NATW thread is about pathetic as it can get. Did it give you your little privacy and rid you of idiots and trolls? Did it bring back intelligent discussions and those great old posters like Altair, Respaul, Sergio, Tom, Ian, Erik...? No, I don't think so, people got bored and left, no matter what they say the reason is that's most likely it. Believe me, when you finish college you'll leave too, when I get back to college and leave this boring ass work, I'll leave too. That's what people do, there's nothing wrong with it.

I don't give a fuck about NATW and the intelligent posters that are there, I always knew you guys were some gang and had fun with each other and that was and is fine. I never wanted to post in that thread because I saw it was a private section on the forum and new guys were hardly welcome. Fine, but thread was nothing special, 70% of the time it was lame ass, stupid jokes made between 10-15 friends, here and there there was an intelligent discussion about anything but we have those on the rest of the forum as well.

This forum still has great posters and always will, that's the bottom line. You speaking of some glory days of Juventuz.com is bullshit and I'll always read Dominic's or sateeh's match reports, yours and vinman's as well, because they always offer something interesting. I'll just skip elayyan's or devil's. I'll hope Jun-hide makes an appearance more often as well because he's IMO the best poster this board has ever had, but I won't kiss his ass when he comes or makes a return, I'll say hi, nice to see you and that's it. I won't say; "hey we miss guys like you, I wish we were all smart and great here, this forum reeks of idiots these days."

But no, you gotta greet and hail your great poster, show everyone how he's your friend and the bestest, biggest Juventus fan in the world and in the process insult half of the forum's current users just because they're not the good old guys.
Badass was known as a moron even back in 2007 :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)