Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
For FUCKS SAKE. It's now one of the top sport stories in Poland. Fucking Polish media are so idiotic. There was nothing about merda being involved in calciopoli but some random Dutch retards start to talk shit and BOOM - WE HAVE NEWS.

This is making me angry. I hope Ajax gets disbanded.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
For $#@!S SAKE. It's now one of the top sport stories in Poland. $#@!ing Polish media are so idiotic. There was nothing about merda being involved in calciopoli but some random Dutch retards start to talk $#@! and BOOM - WE HAVE NEWS.

This is making me angry. I hope Ajax gets disbanded.
Forget about it, our media are interested only in BVB and national team. They say something about othere clubs if there is a 'scandal'.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
They also care about barca and real. Other teams don't exist.

I wish we bought Lewandowski. The retarded Polish media would finally stfu and we would have all Juventus games on TV.

ManchesterU

Mar 17, 2012
So what the fuck is up with that?

It's all over the media... Some people say those fuckers in Amsterdam are going to celebrate the "Fifth CL trophy" on Saturday...

What a bunch of wankers :sergio:

Just because their spotlight has ran out forevermore, they have to try to kill us off to get a European trophy.

Fuck off Ajax!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
all the details of how Giraudo and Agricola were cleared of any wrong doing in this case are on my Twitter and also a link on that D'Onofrio guy's theories being taken down one by one are also there.(in Italian though)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
So what the $#@! is up with that?

It's all over the media... Some people say those $#@!ers in Amsterdam are going to celebrate the "Fifth CL trophy" on Saturday...

What a bunch of wankers :sergio:

Just because their spotlight has ran out forevermore, they have to try to kill us off to get a European trophy.

$#@! off Ajax!!!
Calm down. They're probably upset because Bayern just won their fifth CL trophy which now exceeds their record.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/25-06-2013/guardia-di-finanza-blitz-serie-a-20651609632.shtml
Blitz della Guardia di Finanza nelle sedi di 41 società dalla Serie A alle serie minori
visitate pure le big — Sono stati acquisiti documenti anche nelle sedi di Juventus, Milan, Napoli e Lazio. Lo si evince da una nota della Procura di Napoli. Sono coinvolte dalle indagini anche Palermo, Pescara, Atalanta, Juve Stabia, Benevento, Genoa, Catania, Spezia, Piacenza, Livorno, Bari, Vicenza, Siena, Reggina, Parma, Chievo, Fiorentina, Portogruaro, Triestina, Sampdoria, Ternana, Lecce, Gubbio, Grosseto, Cesena, Mantova, Torino, AlbinoLeffe e alcune società straniere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)