Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (28 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=131594

They are debating what the outcome could be in Rome due to missing evidence that is supposed to show the referee draw being manipulated, amongst other things. There are question marks as to whether this even exists.

Then the possibility is discussed of Juventus being able to have the sporting trial re-opened by the FIGC, and claim the two scudetti back. Early days, but in theory if the process is shown to be flawed there would be little other option.

Remember the whole reason Juve were demoted is because of adding unethical conduct charges together to create a charge of 'sporting fraud'. If they can't even show evidence that the referee grid was manipulated then there is nothing to stand on other than some boastful phone calls between parties.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
this is done through a civil rather than a sporting court im guessing here right? if that is the case then the sporting justice don't even have to reopen the case as they will say it exceeds the statutes of limitations thus we get fuck all yet again, i hope im wrong because im still very bitter about calciopoli, seeing the likes of inter fucking up and going back to what they used to be is simply not enough, we were humiliated for years in the public eye, i want the truth to come out!

my other question is why are they investigating this now? what has brought this to their attention again?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
hopefully they bang up guido rossi, moratti and co. desecrate the grave of facchetti, disolve those fuckers that make up the sporting justice, over throw abete and we get a public appology from the figc for years of lies and throwing shit at our name and revoke the titles inter were gifted at the very least
:sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Never ever forget how it was facchetti that was actually asking for specific refs and got away with it whilst we took the punishment for a crime he committed. I honestly hope that son of a bitch is rotting in hell right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)