Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

chrisss91ita

Jan 20, 2012
Director, we begin with the reasons for the decision made ​​public at this time ...

"That is a victory today. Has finally been made ​​clear. In a word, however, were the judges and the court, certainly not a policeman ...".

Who is the policeman?

"Oops, I meant Colonel Auricchio (smiles ed): ..".

The written judgment to clear him from having weathered the championships ...

"As I always said we have not altered any sports league. I say more: the rationale is clear that in addition to a lack of alteration of sports scores, there was no falsification of some championship, much less knowingly made ​​a distribution of markers as mentioned by someone over the years ... ".

Now that everything seems to be more clear what will you do?

"I will continue in various locations and various appeals in my battle, but now the truth has come to light."

Then the Scudetti must be returned to Juve?

"Certainly. Juventus and I have to take back what we have wrongly taken over the years. Juve must get back the two titles he won on the field regularly. However, it is another thing that intrigues me particularly at this time ... ".

Say...

"After a trial sport made ​​in haste in the summer of 2006, now I see how it will react to the Federation of the reasons for this judgment which states clearly that there was no manipulation of the results of those sports championships. Juve as I'll have to fight to regain what belongs to us "

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Here you go, tried my best:

Director, Let's begin with the motives (premises, ratio decidenci) of the verdict that has now been made available to the public...

"The verdict is a victory. Finally, a state of clarity. And it has been carried out by jurists and the tribunal, not by a 'carabiniere' (which is what the Italian police force is called)."

Who would you say is the carabiniere?

"I'd say Colonel Auricchio.."

The premises of the verdict exonerates you from having altered the championships...

"Like I've always said, we haven't altered any sporting championship. And let me add: from the premises (of the verdict) it clearly emerges that with such an alteration missing, it's not a falsification of the championship and much less a distribution of cards (bookings) that were claimed in all these years..."

Now that everything seems more clear, what is your further intentions?

"To continue my battles in various seats (offices) and various appeals, but until now the truth has underperformed"

Should the lost scudetti be restored to Juve?

"Certainly. Juventus and myself ought to get back what was unjustly taken away in all these years. Juventus should get the two scudetti back that were rightfully won on the pitch. However it's another thing that in this moment that I'm particularly curious about...

Tell..

"After a sporting process that was effectuated with such haste in the summer of 2006, I would now like to see the FIGC affirm this verdict which clearly states that there were no manipulations of the sporting results in the championships in question. Juventus, just like myself, must fight to get back what is deservedly ours."

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Before rubbing it on Inter we have few ones here who thought and most probably still think we deserved Calciopoli and that Moggi was guilty.

I wonder what was their reaction when they read the news.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)