Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (8 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well, there will always be critics :D

But I for one have officially become a fan of the great Nedved03, who, in my opinion, is clearly a master of the arts.

A paradigm shift will occur within the realm of visual arts, due to his prowess!

I'm in the process of writing a 100 page analysis of his masterpiece "The Ass Cancer Gods". That picture evoked emotions in me that I've never felt before.

However, I consider "Tavolo Della Pace" his greatest accomplishment. It truly is remarkable.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Well, there will always be critics :D

But I for one have officially become a fan of the great Nedved03, who, in my opinion, is clearly a master of the arts.

A paradigm shift will occur within the realm of visual arts, due to his prowess!

I'm in the process of writing a 100 page analysis of his masterpiece "The Ass Cancer Gods". That picture evoked emotions in me that I've never felt before.

However, I consider "Tavolo Della Pace" his greatest accomplishment. It truly is remarkable.
Thank you, i'm honored! :D :delpiero:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Al-Jazeera journalist: 4h 30min of this meeting resulted in no solution, not a single thing was agreed on.

Those of you who thought it's a good step to have this meeting can finally stay quiet. AA should have known from the very beginning that there's no point having this round table.

FFS, Moratti says before the meeting that he will only accept to sit on this table under one condition, the 06 Scudetto not to be discussed or brought on table. Then why the fuck are we humiliating ourselves and what's the point of this meeting if we can't discuss 06 Scudetto? To have lunch? Make up? Get to know each-others?
I still think it was just an excuse so they could all give each other simultaneous handjobs.

Thank you. :D
I still need much to learn in here. :)
:tup: You should do one where Guido Rossi wakes up and finds Moratti's head on his bed.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
At the menu at the top under the Juventuz logo, go under 'vbookie' and 'market' to forum actions. After you click on forum settings click on general settings. Then in the top left under the menu click on 'settings' next to the home button and the arrow.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Damn, you don't really have to do all that. Go to the top right corner of the page and hover your pointer in between My Profile and Log Out until you notice a little dot which is a link. Click that and then scroll down.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Absolutely beautiful, my first +rep goes to you :D.

Speaking of which, how do you check rep?
At the menu at the top under the Juventuz logo, go under 'vbookie' and 'market' to forum actions. After you click on forum settings click on general settings. Then in the top left under the menu click on 'settings' next to the home button and the arrow.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)