Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
AA must have something up his sleeve im sure he is not foolish enough to embaress himself with a pointless meeting something may come of it just not what we hope for.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Al-Jazeera journalist: 4h 30min of this meeting resulted in no solution, not a single thing was agreed on.

Those of you who thought it's a good step to have this meeting can finally stay quiet. AA should have known from the very beginning that there's no point having this round table.

FFS, Moratti says before the meeting that he will only accept to sit on this table under one condition, the 06 Scudetto not to be discussed or brought on table. Then why the fuck are we humiliating ourselves and what's the point of this meeting if we can't discuss 06 Scudetto? To have lunch? Make up? Get to know each-others?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Al-Jazeera journalist: 4h 30min of this meeting resulted in no solution, not a single thing was agreed on.

Those of you who thought it's a good step to have this meeting can finally stay quiet. AA should have known from the very beginning that there's no point having this round table.

FFS, Moratti says before the meeting that he will only accept to sit on this table if under one condition, the 06 Scudetto not to be discussed or brought on table. Then why the fuck are we humiliating ourselves and what's the point of this meeting if we can't discuss 06 Scudetto? To have lunch? Make up? Get to know each-others?
to let the common delusional supporter think that they have tried for the best and congratulate each other for their show...

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010
I think everyone knew what was going to happen - nothing. In my mind Agnelli simply wanted to present himself as the reasonable person to take the initiative and show that he is willing to talk and discuss a solution. He knew there was no point of it, but still nobody can now blame him that he did not try to arrange things peacefully and to help Italian football. This way we will not be seen as the ones destroying Italian football, but the ones who do not to admit the new evidence would be the ones to blame. It is all a PR thing in my opinion. I am sure claims and cases have already been prepared and I expect a company statement by the evening on how we are launching multiple legal actions on all participants at today's table :)

Good luck to all of us! It ain't over 'til it's over (Rocky Balboa) :flag2:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This round table was just us showing we cared and not look like bad boys to the public. Now we showed that these guy don't want to collaborate and can ask for the money without people crying about it. We can say we tried to settle this the good way now we'll see you in court.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)