Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I agree. If he is guilty then Juve benefitted from what he did and should also pay damages. Juve have power and political clout and got off on a weak loophole. Moggi has nothing. Guilty or not it is more difficult for him to remedy the situation even with all the evidence his team provided. He has literally become the last man standing because the other people charged got petty slaps on the wrist. I think that if he would have stayed at Juve in 2006 and the two entities would have fought as a whole instead of separately that Moggi would have had a better chance because his evidence would have had to be taken more seriously. He is too isolated and weak on his own. He’s an easy scapegoat.
The benefitted-part was never in question. Juve did benefit.

However, three cumulative conditions much be met in order to become liable on the grounds of objective liability.

1) The person in question must have been either an employee or been given assignments. Check.
2) Employer etc. must have benefitted. Check.
3) His culpable actions must lie within reasonable bounds of his tasks, mandate etc. This is where the dispute is.

Now, objective liabilty rules differ a little bit from country to country, but this is basically what they look like.

Red is onto something in his argumentation, but the "high up"-argument is still not precise enough, as focus primarily must be focused on the connection between Moggi's role and tasks. But of course, employees etc. who are "higher up" in a company, organization etc. will have more tasks and more responsibility than lower level employees, so he raises a good point. But it still doesn't hit the bullseye.

The court found that Moggi had gone outside of his tasks so that Juve wasn't liable on grounds of objective liability.

If that question was to be tried again, it wouldn't be certain to stick as it is. I think Juve was damn near objective liability in this case.

Red is saying that this "should" have been the case, which I think is going a little too far, because Moggi's role had nothing whatsoever to do with getting in touch with referee designators. But it is possible that another court would rule in favor of what Red is suggesting.

Personally, I think it's more likely that the verdict is gonna stick and that Juve will not be held responsible on grounds of objective liability. There are arguments for and against Moggi having acted within his mandate, but to me, what he did, is still outside of it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yes, but that was expected. That's just one venue down, and I'm glad it came about quickly. The sooner Juventus can get out of the sports arbitration system as well as the administrative system and into the giustizia ordinaria, the better.

I'm not saying we're bound to win in the ordinary courts, but it's gonna be nice to be judged by true, competent judges who are masters of the legal profession, instead of clowns.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve Calciopoli case rejected

Juventus have received another blow after the TNAS tribunal ruled it was “incompetent” to rule on the 2006 Scudetto.

The Bianconeri had appealed to the National Arbitration Tribunal for Sport when the FIGC declared it could not revoke the 2006 Serie A title from Inter because the statute of limitations had expired.

Juve’s lawyers took the matter to the TNAS, hoping they would act on the new wiretap telephone evidence that emerged during the Naples trial.

“The TNAS, in reference to the controversy between Juventus F.C. SpA / FIGC and F.C. Internazionale Milano SpA, regarding the Federal Counsel’s act of July 18 2011 in rejecting the revocation of the Scudetto for 2005-06, confirm the Tribunal composed of Angelo Grieco, Dario Buzzelli and Enrico De Giovanni declares its incompetence.”

This means the Tribunal also feels it has no jurisdiction over this decision.

FI

Why does FI only post news about Calciopoli when it shows Juve in a negative light?

I also noticed as mark pointed out how they only made a reference to our compensation claim after Moratti commented on it.

Its not the first time this has happened as they rarely posted anything about the wiretaps Moggi uncovered at the Naples trial while in 2006 I clearly remember nearly everyone of their pages being filled on how Juve were cheaters.

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010
Is anyone competent on anything in the Italian judicial system? Or in Italy in general for that matter? It's all bunga-bunga there from what I see, when it comes to doing an actual job everyone says "I can't! I don't understand my job!" It's pathetic! :janna:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Yes, but that was expected. That's just one venue down, and I'm glad it came about quickly. The sooner Juventus can get out of the sports arbitration system as well as the administrative system and into the [I]giustizia ordinaria[/I], the better.

I'm not saying we're bound to win in the ordinary courts, but it's gonna be nice to be judged by true, competent judges who are masters of the legal profession, instead of clowns.
Isn't that where Moggi's Napoli trial were?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)