Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (13 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Many say that there is no justice in Italy and that it's all about power and internal deals.

Now, remember how Juve fell soon after the old Agnellis died? Who's to say that something similar won't happen when Berlusca and Moratti die?
That's why we should continue with our lawsuits. You never know how will things develop in 5 or 10 years. So even if we can't clear our name and get what's ours in one way, the day could come when we can get what's ours in some other way, by having more power and influence in the Italian political/social life.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Guys it's Italy. It will be postponed 12 times and when a decision is reached, AA will owe Moratti 200 million, another scudetto and a blow job.
one day we will finally get an admission that Calciopoli was a farce but by then the statute of limitations (a crooked law,by a crooked government to protect criminals) will mean that we have no way of ever getting closure

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The club is cleared, Moggi was not. That's what I am referring to.
Moggi was too high up in Juve for that to be the case, really.

The amount of power and responsibility had at Juve means he can't reasonably be found guilt and Juve innocent. If Moggi is guilty, Juve should be guilty. If Moggi is innocent, Juve are innocent.

It would be different for a lower level employee, but Moggi was too high up the chain of command to be treated separately.

It's just a bad decision.

*I'm not commenting on whether Moggi/Juve is/are innocent or guilty here.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Many say that there is no justice in Italy and that it's all about power and internal deals.

Now, remember how Juve fell soon after the old Agnellis died? Who's to say that something similar won't happen when Berlusca and Moratti die?
That's why we should continue with our lawsuits. You never know how will things develop in 5 or 10 years. So even if we can't clear our name and get what's ours in one way, the day could come when we can get what's ours in some other way, by having more power and influence in the Italian political/social life.
i think it could happen sooner than you think with berlus, with him out of office, he loses all political immunity i.e. the underrage prostitute scandal amongst others, however knowing italy any legal case takes years for the wheels to turn

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15,137
    Moggi was too high up in Juve for that to be the case, really.

The amount of power and responsibility had at Juve means he can't reasonably be found guilt and Juve innocent. If Moggi is guilty, Juve should be guilty. If Moggi is innocent, Juve are innocent.

It would be different for a lower level employee, but Moggi was too high up the chain of command to be treated separately.

It's just a bad decision.

*I'm not commenting on whether Moggi/Juve is/are innocent or guilty here.
    I agree. If he is guilty then Juve benefitted from what he did and should also pay damages. Juve have power and political clout and got off on a weak loophole. Moggi has nothing. Guilty or not it is more difficult for him to remedy the situation even with all the evidence his team provided. He has literally become the last man standing because the other people charged got petty slaps on the wrist. I think that if he would have stayed at Juve in 2006 and the two entities would have fought as a whole instead of separately that Moggi would have had a better chance because his evidence would have had to be taken more seriously. He is too isolated and weak on his own. He’s an easy scapegoat.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Swedish news outlets are weird, I came to check this thread (which I'm generally uninterested in, like beating a dead horse), to verify if the bizzare of us asking for 443m (empty gesture) is as the article I read said. Because of Zlatan which we were "forced" to sell to them, and figure is for the profit they made on selling him on. Sounded too stupid to be true, and evidently it is. Almost as retarded as that cunt Moratti's reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)