Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
The TNAS court declared itself capable of rendering a decision regarding the 2006 scudetto. Now the proceeding can actually begin. Please don’t ask when it will conclude. No date was mentioned and even if it was, timeframes in Italy mean nothing.
So basically we still left pissing in the wind but we do know something may be done about it sometime in the future.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The TNAS court declared itself capable of rendering a decision regarding the 2006 scudetto. Now the proceeding can actually begin. Please don’t ask when it will conclude. No date was mentioned and even if it was, timeframes in Italy mean nothing.
To put this mathematically:

Time needed to finalize a decision >≠ Statute of Limitations of 5 years

= We are screwed.

May 12, 2007
Can someone please explain to me if Juve has multiple appeals out...? I keep hearing December we'll know, now Nov 8th... It's all a bit confusing. Can someone please briefly cue me in to what's going on?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
There was a "hot" call for the accusation in 06between Moggi and Della Valle that made it look like a "cupola" and Moggi controlling everything. The meaning of that call basically was meant to sound like Moggi wanted to save Fiorentina from something(relegation?). They made it sound like he was the boss controlling eveything.

Now it comes up that this call was CUT! In the original call you hear Moggi saying "we'll win in Milan while YOU(Della Valle) think about saving Fiorentina..."

Not the same huh?

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Yeah, and most of the guys here, sadly, don't care much about getting back at those bastards for this.
Not trying to stir something here, I'm just sayin'
Thank God that Moggi and his team are still battling for this, even if it was to save their names. AA seems to be in the same camp too.
Let's hope that merda get thrown in B soon enough for it to taste sweet and mean something before it's too late, or worse, never happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)