Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (19 Viewers)

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
The Elkann family IS a jewish family, that a fact. But that doesnt mean that they are zionists. So if one wants to know that one must research about their stance about the illegal state of "Israel". And after reading what Lapo Elkann said one must come to the conclusion that he is a zionist. And if you dont now what's wrong with being a zionist then I cant help you.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
IZ, I was talking about solojuve
I was kidding about you and jack turning up right in the middle of my bashing of him to steal the glory :D

The Elkann family IS a jewish family, that a fact. But that doesnt mean that they are zionists. So if one wants to know that one must research about their stance about the illegal state of "Israel". And after reading what Lapo Elkann said one must come to the conclusion that he is a zionist. And if you dont now what's wrong with being a zionist then I cant help you.
John Elkann, Grandson of Gianni Agnelli, therefore has Agnelli blood, therefore is of the Agnelli line, therefore should be afforded respect and admiration that the family has earned, if you can't understand that, you're a douche.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
John Elkann, Grandson of Gianni Agnelli, therefore has Agnelli blood, therefore is of the Agnelli line, therefore should be afforded respect and admiration that the family has earned, if you can't understand that, you're a douche.
sounds a lot like the Underworld movies.

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
Your only kidding yourself. An example is. Your father builds a hospital and helps the needy. His dotter marries a nazi german and they get a son who inherets the nazi ideologi from his father. Should the grandson get respect for the hospital that his grandfather built?! That's R I D I C O L O U S.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Your only kidding yourself. An example is. Your father builds a hospital and helps the needy. His dotter marries a nazi german and they get a son who inherets the nazi ideologi from his father. Should the grandson get respect for the hospital that his grandfather built?! That's R I D I C O L O U S.
Father builds greatest football club ever
daughter marries nice Italian-Jewish academic
John Elkann is born

where do the Nazi party come into this?

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
daughter marries zionist Italian-Jewish academic
zionist John Elkann is born

And still, the grandson has NOTHING to do with his grandfathers accomplishments.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
daughter marries zionist Italian-Jewish academic
zionist John Elkann is born

And still, the grandson has NOTHING to do with his grandfathers accomplishments.
Of course he has, he has to run the greatest football club ever to honour his grandfather, regardless of his religion and political orientation.

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
No he hasn't. You cant tell me that I am "dishonoring" the Agnelli when talking about a zionist grandson coming from a family called Elkann. That's stupid. And that's what IrishZebra is trying to say and what i am opposing.

I know that the Elkanns runs the club, everybody knows that. But it has nothing to do with what we was talking about. I can trashtalk John and his family from his fathers side how much I want without it affecting Gianni Agnelli. Ridicolous nonsense!

vaha

Aug 18, 2009
Are you people stupid? If my grandfather started a company for a long time ago, I CAN NOT BE CREDITED for the starting of his company. If I take over it and run it in a horrible way, then i am not even honoring his memory and all his work.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
lol just look at your name... you are a ashamed of your own religion, in some way you hate your religion why? I hope you get your greencard soon man, cannot be easy for you :lol:
You do realize that snake_midget is just a forum name?

I am not ashamed of my religion because i dont have one and if i did i never identified myself as a part of a religious group. I do not despise Islam or Christianity i despise blind irrational faith.

and what is wrong with supporting liverpool and Juventus? Its still a bigger club than Juve.

pray for juve, and me..
Juve need Guus and i need a green card

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)